yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Packs More Expensive When Logged In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packs More Expensive When Logged In

A little off the subject, but have you noticed that if you go to PXS without logging in the prices are cheaper for the ACE, mix and match, and awesome intro pack. Then once you log in prices for those bundles go up. I know they want to increase the incentive to make a first time purchase, but let's say you buy an ACE pack for your first purchase, and now you sign up, and a week later the same ACE pack is now over $20 more. I know they didn't mean to fuck over their regulars, but that's how it comes across. I mean a Mix and Match pack for a returning customer is no pack at all. It's just 3 bottles at the full price of 3 bottles. I think that scheme needs to be reconsidered.:crap:
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

I'm not sure what you're talking about? The ACE pack should be on sale for everyone. It is $92 for me while logged in and while logged out
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ragnar's correct. The intro pack is more expensive when you log in. Not sure why, I'll send this to Idle, see if we can get an explanation.

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        wha wha?

What prices are you guys seeing? I am seeing $199.34 for Intro, $92.26 for ACE, $102.51 for mix and match while logged in and when I am logged out.
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower just because we're logged onto DXS doesn't mean when we go from here to PXS that you're logged in to PXS. If you go from here and click on pheromone store at the top of this page you'll be at PXS. Now at the top left of PXS you should see a my account button. once you log in there, then you'll see a different price.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
          knowledgeispower just because we're logged onto DXS doesn't mean when we go from here to PXS that you're logged in to PXS. If you go from here and click on pheromone store at the top of this page you'll be at PXS. Now at the top left of PXS you should see a my account button. once you log in there, then you'll see a different price.
          Yes I understand I am logged in to PXS not DXS and I see no difference in price. I have never ordered any of packs though. Maybe if you have ordered it once already the promotional price is no longer there? Maybe it's a 1 time thing?
          PXS
          AD

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
            Ragnar's correct. The intro pack is more expensive when you log in. Not sure why, I'll send this to Idle, see if we can get an explanation.
            We discounted the the pack to a certain level which meant we had to add those discounts manually for each Lifetime Discount level. For instance: The Pack is set at $265.79 or $199.34 with the discount. Therefore a level 1 Lifetime Discount of 3% would need the price to be set at $204.64 which with their discount when applied to the cart should equal the $199.34.

We always said from the very inception of the program pre-discounted, sale items and whatnot would not get the discount on top of the already discounted item if the value exceeds their discount already. 25% is a hefty discount already so we felt this and all other packs, like ACE and Mix and Match couldn't be further discounted beyond the initial stage. However when you put it in your cart you'll get the discount with your added Lifetime Discount applied to bring you up to the full value discount.

Once those Lifetime Discount members who are above the 25% will get their full discount on the full cost of the product so someone at 30% would get 30% off the $265.79 and so forth otherwise we'd be out of business in record time.

I hope this all makes sense.

Holy Freaks! I just looked and for whatever reason, somehow my original post the very precise rule of "whatever the bigger discount is" has been removed somehow. Its always been a rule and I'm pretty sure we have openly discussed it before. Lifetime Discounts are great but we cannot give away more than we make and that's just a given. The rule was then and is now the bigger discount prevails. Sometimes we got lazy with sales especially and just did it on top of one another and I'm sure we will continue that process. This is not one of those instances though.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I moved this thread into its own as its deserving and a very valid question. My answer is above

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X