yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Memorial Day Sale 2022 40% Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day Sale 2022 40% Off

Let's all make sure we thank ChrisD for this post: Memorial Day Sale?

I honestly wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it with everything that's been happening in the background. My brain is boggled with our phone troubles. Set up an entirely new system and checked it over and over only to discover it may be a compatibility issue. Two systems that were promised to work together do not. It's a pain in the ass for sure.

The sale is 40% off all retail products under Men, Women, and Unisexy now through Monday. I'll send a newsletter tomorrow.

All VIP and Lifetime Discounts are turned off until the sale is over so hold off on those things it doesn't cover until the sale is over.

Memorial Day (Monday is a shipping holiday) is to honor the fallen soldiers who died fighting for what they believed to be a just cause. I can only hope and pray that one day there will be an end to all conflicts and peace will reign. That no parent will ever again send their sons and daughters off to war. My belief is that pheromones bring people together in love.

In the Northern hemisphere, this weekend is typically the beginning of our summer months. Regardless of where you are in the world, I'd like to leave you with this old Irish blessing:

May the road rise to meet you
    May the wind be always at your back
    May the sun shine warm upon your face
    The rains fall soft upon your fields
    And until we meet again
    May God hold you in the palm of his hand

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Thanks XSteveO I was looking forward to this! Greatly appreciate it!
    PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
    Sample: Temptress
    LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
    Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

YAY!!!!!

Comment

really 40%?? does it includes artisan pheromones under those categories?

Comment

I already placed a huge order but can’t help wondering if I should get MORE 😂 What’s on everyone’s must order list?

Comment

I am waiting to try Barely Legal, Naked Gun and Happiness. I had a couple more in mind but I checked my stock and was better than I remembered.

Comment

• coder
            coder commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you ever get and try Naked Gun? If so, just solo or combo'd with other 'mones?

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I tried a spray today at home. I liked it, felt playful. For a brief moment I felt the heat and restriction of clothing. I'd forgotten so I got anxious as to what was going on for a minute

Thank God I saw this thread, I dont understand why I dont get newsletter anymore..

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            We are having an email issue. Newsletters couldn't go out. I'm glad you got in on it.

Oh my goodness!!! I’ve been looking for this! I think 💭 I just about let myself miss this sale. I could not find any mentioning of it and I have not got a newsletter possibly since last years Memorial Day sale. Oye. (Sad face)

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            Send a ticket and we will fix you right up

Oh rats! I missed the sale, too. Just snuck up and didn’t see the thread. Hopefully the email situation gets fixed soon.
          My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            send a ticket

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like Steve is willing to fix ya up

I'm not too worried, as it likely would have been just an impulse buy to buy a couple more 30ml bottles and who knows what else. Think it was my own fault as I usually the "Today's Post" link rather than "This Week's Post" so that's probably why it flew by me. Besides, if nothing else it let's me look at my stock and hone in on replenishing my favs while wondering what else to get. I wish there were more small businesses I feel as good about as I do with Steve and crew.
          My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

doh, I missed it :(

Comment

I happened to buy my first XS purchase and got that 40% off, it was great timing. So far, I'm really exited about the possibilities that pheromones opens up! I tried Taboo and Xist as soon as I received them (while at work). One of the ladies who I'm very close to was definitely a little more hand-sy than normal. Actually, she has never initiated touch before, but she did that day. I am looking to get Love Boat as I hear the 3 are a great combination!
              Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
              Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

When will the next sale be?

Comment

I havent received a newsletter in some years either. How do we get back re-added? I looked on the main store page and getting a page not found error.
                  Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X