yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Independence Day Sale - Never Been Done Before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independence Day Sale - Never Been Done Before

We've never had back to back sales ever before. We still have some labels left, although we also have lots of products already using new labels.

To celebrate a bunch of rebels who didn't want to pay taxes we're having another sale this weekend. It will probably be the last sale for a very long time.

Same as the one the other day: 25% off retail items under Men, Women and Unisexy: 10ml, 30ml, oil and Artisan blends. Plus community members who've earned Lifetime Discounts can apply those to the discount as well.

Sale is happening now through Sunday.

We ask everyone to please be nice. If something is not right we'll fix it for you. We reserve the right not to do business with anyone because honestly its not worth dealing with mean people. Its never been about money, although its nice to have, its about making blends we all love. Keep it real folks.

Also if you wanna check out my tik tok video of what the company is doing on our 4th, here's my account name: junkyfungus

I'll be live streaming on Tik Tok some of the show for the fourth starting at about 8:30 ish.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

light new years GIF by Faith HollandHappy Independence Day !

Comment

Three sales in a row, OMG!!! Waiting for the lifetime discount to be updated
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        That probably wont happen until after the sale

• zeratul
        zeratul commented
        Editing a comment
        I knoww, this is such a rare event

Missed the previous sale over the weekend but another sale! Awesome

Comment

XSteveO check on your men's artisians sale discount

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Fixed it...TY

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          men's artisians appear to be working but Flirt oil somehow went off discount. I have not checked other unisexy oils yet

• zeratul
          zeratul commented
          Editing a comment
          Found a problem too for Love Boat Oil

PumpedUpKids Sunny MostHoly OutspokenOne
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Sunny
          Sunny commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much! ????

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          More than likely no more sales until winter

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          XSteveO that is fair, giving back to the community with reports and still earning a discount is awesome in my book ????????

Another sale I must say no to because of the dentist. Happy for the others, though.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Just one spray of P86 and you'll be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Just one spray of P86 and you'll be good.
            I own two bottles of p86 already.
            Anyway, I am just grateful I could pay the $1800 the dentist appointment costed up front with no delay of any sort or part payments.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Whew, I thought Norwegian helathcare was better than that. Why does nobody want to cover dental? Its bad here too.

Comment

Whew, I thought Norwegian helathcare was better than that. Why does nobody want to cover dental? Its bad here too.
                Everything but the dentist is free.
                Arsenal

Comment

Just one bottle, It's for America. Make America great again.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                    We've never had back to back sales ever before. We still have some labels left, although we also have lots of products already using new labels.

To celebrate a bunch of rebels who didn't want to pay taxes we're having another sale this weekend. It will probably be the last sale for a very long time.

Same as the one the other day: 25% off retail items under Men, Women and Unisexy: 10ml, 30ml, oil and Artisan blends. Plus community members who've earned Lifetime Discounts can apply those to the discount as well.

Sale is happening now through Sunday.

We ask everyone to please be nice. If something is not right we'll fix it for you. We reserve the right not to do business with anyone because honestly its not worth dealing with mean people. Its never been about money, although its nice to have, its about making blends we all love. Keep it real folks.

Also if you wanna check out my tik tok video of what the company is doing on our 4th, here's my account name: junkyfungus

I'll be live streaming on Tik Tok some of the show for the fourth starting at about 8:30 ish.
                    You're an angel in the flesh. Putting my order in now!

sad pokemon GIF
                    Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                      Three sales in a row, OMG!!! Waiting for the lifetime discount to be updated

Updated! I am in today so anyone who needs assistance please open a ticket.

Happy 4th.

4th of july usa GIF

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ticket sent duplicating above post.

My dentist cost me $2K and I'm still paying

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

A lot of people wrote in or commented they missed it so here we are. The difference was people were cool about it so we tried to make it all good.

Steve O

Comment

That's it, I'm out for the party now. No drunk posting from me....I hope!

Steve O

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh plz, you always drunk post

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Have a nice celebration.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

KateD XSteveO I know Steve just fixed men's artisans but Unisexy oils have wierdly lost their discount in the process now. I just checked 4 of them FLIRT, Bliss, Loveboat Connections oils have all lost the sale discount.

Comment

XSteveOsuspicious thats so raven GIF
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X