yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Firecracker 25% Sale NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firecracker 25% Sale NOW

We have new labels so we are getting rid of the inventory with old labels. 25% off retail items under Men, Women and Unisexy: 10ml, 30ml, oil and Artisan blends. Plus community members who've earned Lifetime Discounts can apply those to the discount as well.

Sale is happening now through Sunday. As supplies run out of the old labels you might begin to see the new labels mixed in with your orders.

Have fun

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I bought too early today. lol.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Safe Sale Rebate

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      XSteveO which means?

I needed more Engage so I headed to the site and saw the banner. Lemme see what else I can pick up ????
    PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

OMG, another sale after Donut Day Sale.. This is .. Temptation ...
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

I felt a sale coming soon... I felt it deep in my bones and was like, I know it's coming... And so will a new bottle of Xist ???? and some other lovelies. Hmmm I'm thinking Babe will be needed as well since I'm halfway through it... I'll be making a list and checking it twice!
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I just made my order *giggles*.

I sprung for what I'm hoping is the new DM oil. Big letters say "same as spray", but tech data is still for the DM cops only oil, so here's to hoping it just needs updated....

Thank you for the AMAZABALLZ sale! Ridonkulous savings! I honestly don't know how you can afford it, but thank you for making it so we can
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I should have bought Domination and SOB oil during the sale now, but the dentist appointment on Wednesday is a financial priority, so the pheromones can wait.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              who needs teeth if you have the right pheromones

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Muestereate Me, I need to eat too.

Hey is there a special code or what?

I tried ordering but the amount of the discount is less than 25%, Am I missing something here?

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Send me a ticket if you need assistance

Make sure you are purchasing items that are on sale. Thats usually the first mistake. Best way to check if on sale is to put one item in the basket at a time and check for the correct discount as you go. Beta mixes aren't usually on sale, that's usually where i get hung up. I don't read the fine print

Comment

curiouscat
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Woohoo thank you!

How do you get the lifetime discount to show up? Mine never does.

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kate does it once a month, you may have slipped through the cracks. MSG her Monday so she fixes you.

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Open a ticket so I can look into that for you hun.

you have to login on the under the "MY Account" top left of the checkout page before the discount shows up. Logging into the forum does not automatically log you into your store account for security reasons.

XSteveO

Is it on purpose that Unisexy oils aren't on sale? Like I can order flirt spray but not the oil. I get a discount on spray but not oil. Same goes for Bliss OIL

Comment

• colorfulaura
                  colorfulaura commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When I do that it only shows the firecracker discount.

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You should have an additional 3 percent, Have you tried, clicking on the plus sign that is beside the word discount. That is where it should show the breakdown.

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  if it's not there, they can't fix it over the weekend. You might just want to grab the 25 percent, call it a 22 and get Kate to fix it. SHe only does forum discount updates once a month.

oh shit, i might actually have to buy something now

Comment

Unisexy oils are working...please refresh

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

colorfulaura try to refresh and check again

Steve O

Comment

• colorfulaura
                      colorfulaura commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I see it now, thank you!

Just purchased Sweetness, Fairytale and Sexy Confidence.

Comment

I purchased some things, thanks steveorito for this sale.
                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ugh I missed the sale, but my bank account is thanking me.

Comment

Like always if something happened that made you miss the sale or it didn't calculate correctly...we will always do our best to make it right for you. However for those who think you're going to strong arm us, or verbally abuse us you'll get nothing. I just had a call from a person who decided they would do just that. Entitled and angry I wouldn't bend to his will. Nope, not going to happen.

Seriously all you have to be is cool and so will we. This crap about you're losing their business doesn't work with me. We never had your business and that is far from what this is all about for us anyway. We want people to succeed in their GOALS, relationships and life. The business aspect is always secondary to that and only because...well its a business. I learned long ago that time is well-spent pleasing the grateful rather than wasting it on the haters who you'll never please anyway.

Do people actually get anywhere by being mean?

Steve O

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                            Prettyrickyboi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's crazy. Unfortunately mean people do get places, and they seemingly live forever.

lol while I have you though is there an update on XS115?

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I hope when I point out things in the store or info pages that I am being helpful and not mean.

• colorfulaura
                            colorfulaura commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's awful, I can't stand entitled people!

My package should arrive today. I'm excited.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X