yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newcomer/LSA font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Please do, it is an amazing bonding blend.

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    Has anyone had great hits from any specific pheromone oils from LPMP?
    I have! I posted about it here: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...-journal/page4

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    replied
    A girl just reached her 3% Discount Code....40%, I'm comin for you bish!

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks hun!

• OutspokenOne
    replied
    Has anyone had great hits from any specific pheromone oils from LPMP?

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    Yes, the small sample size. I think $5-6
    Girl when you posted that on the thread I wanted to bop you upside the head! I thought it was a whole bottle I was finna be like damn I coulda used it lol.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    So glad you joined!!

Leave a comment:

• Scorpion
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the small sample size. I think $5-6

• OutspokenOne
    commented on 's reply
    You threw yours away? was it a vial?

• Scorpion
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    Lmao yes! I threw out my honeyed LP W/ Gotcha! It was sooooo stank.

I did purchase unscented Gotcha in the form of oil though! I really need to dust that off and start testing it.

Leave a comment:

• BadandBougie
    replied

Yay another LSA font! I'm going to be more active on this forum but hopefully stay active on the thread back in LSA.
    Ildergreier

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    replied
    Originally posted by BadandBougie View Post
    Welcome! I came from LsSA as well!
    Yay another LSA font! I'm going to be more active on this forum but hopefully stay active on the thread back in LSA.

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I think the oils from LPMPs too have a good reach, you just need to know where to roll them. I know I will never be without my favorites from them in both spray and oil. And I am now collecting my favorites from XS in oil too, (those XSteveO creates in oil version too), since I am preparing for summer.
    Yeah I think my main issue now is figuring out where my "sweet" spots are when it comes to application. I'll look into getting more oils when i am comfortable

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    replied
    Originally posted by pingu View Post

Oils are great in that you could use them in social situations where colognes/perfumes would be inappropriate

For example, imagine you are hanging out at someone's house and because you'd be really close to him/her the entire time, if you've dosed yourself with sprays, the cover-scents itself could be overpowering and make the other person question why you've used so much Scents for a casual occasion.
    ahhh I see, maybe i'll start investing in more pheromone oils.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    I think the oils from LPMPs too have a good reach, you just need to know where to roll them. I know I will never be without my favorites from them in both spray and oil. And I am now collecting my favorites from XS in oil too, (those XSteveO creates in oil version too), since I am preparing for summer.

Leave a comment:

• pingu
    replied

No one wants to smell like an old lady! I like LPMP's scents but I'm wondering if I'll even continue to invest in them in the future. Reading the forums here and on LSA, it seems like you have to use a lot of the oil pheromones to get the same results as the sprays.
    Oils are great in that you could use them in social situations where colognes/perfumes would be inappropriate

For example, imagine you are hanging out at someone's house and because you'd be really close to him/her the entire time, if you've dosed yourself with sprays, the cover-scents itself could be overpowering and make the other person question why you've used so much Scents for a casual occasion.

Leave a comment:

• BadandBougie
    replied
    Welcome! I came from LsSA as well!

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
    Hello. Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    No one wants to smell like an old lady! I like LPMP's scents but I'm wondering if I'll even continue to invest in them in the future. Reading the forums here and on LSA, it seems like you have to use a lot of the oil pheromones to get the same results as the sprays.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Welcome.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X