yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Yum, I love dulce de Leche.

Welcome ! Can't wait to read your reports on fantasy

Comment

Welcome to this wonderful forum I hope you enjoy the phero world
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

• dulce de leche
      dulce de leche commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I have a feeling this could become an addiction haha

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Welcome! It's great to have some new members, especially female ones. Hope to hear some experiences from you soon!
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome @dulce de leche,
    Looking forward to your post, the forum is great here.
    Womens journals are interesting to read so I cant wait to see your experiences.
    Check out some mens journals too I'm sure they'll be interesting reads

Comment

Welcome
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I am happy to have you here and I see you are already having some great experiences with everything.

You have just started. We have so many great blends for the ladies and every year some random surprises for our clients. We love you guys and the longer you stick with us, the more you will see how much we love what we do and we appreciate every one of you guys.

I have included a link below I think you will be interested in. You can actually earn huge discounts by participating on this amazing community.

Comment

Glad you feel the love. We are all family here
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Hello & Welcome! I'm surprised I missed this intro!
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

hello

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X