yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conjurator
    replied
    Welcome Phoeangel. You're in good hands with the advice you received. Good luck with your testing.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    I agree with Scottie. I LOVE Vibe when in a social situation. It's like the grease that lubricates social interactions. Everything just seems so much more fluid.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I would try Vibe before Bliss. I think it has potential and it would be nice to see it tested.
    I have yet to try Vibe after I bought it with your recommendation. My testing is all over the place atm with Boyfriend and Bliss.

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoeAngel View Post
    Thank y'all for your warm welcomes.
    How I got to know about pheromones? I saw a thread about pheromones on a site and how it has worked wonders for its users.
    I thought to myself I needed to know more about it. I haven't bought any yet, but I am looking for one that helps calm my nerves when anxious, and one to make me socially approachable and be more of an extrovert ( if y'all have any recommendations, pls tell me).

The goals system is a great tool to help you find the right pheromones for you

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I look forward to reading about your experiences.

Leave a comment:

• PhoeAngel
    replied
    Good recommendation. I will check out vibe.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I would try Vibe before Bliss. I think it has potential and it would be nice to see it tested.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

What kind of mix did you have in mind? I've tried several.
    Sob/vibe or sob/bliss

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Sorry not to hijack the thread but with the aforementioned mixes I feel extremely interested wondering if this could be added to counteract
    What kind of mix did you have in mind? I've tried several.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

I haven't tried it with sexuals but I have used it quite a bit with Ascend. Idle was doing an experiment. It doesn't seem to adversely affect Ascend. I won't say it softens because that's not the right word. Accessible, that's the wotd. It was during this experiment that I discovered that Vibe in high doses creates a party atmosphere.
    Sorry not to hijack the thread but with the aforementioned mixes I feel extremely interested wondering if this could be added to counteract

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Great suggestion scottie I think vibe would be a great social for myself if it does that description. Do you think it would go well with sob or AM?
    I haven't tried it with sexuals but I have used it quite a bit with Ascend. Idle was doing an experiment. It doesn't seem to adversely affect Ascend. I won't say it softens because that's not the right word. Accessible, that's the wotd. It was during this experiment that I discovered that Vibe in high doses creates a party atmosphere.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Vibe
    Great suggestion scottie I think vibe would be a great social for myself if it does that description. Do you think it would go well with sob or AM?

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Vibe

Leave a comment:

• PhoeAngel
    replied
    Thank y'all for your warm welcomes.
    How I got to know about pheromones? I saw a thread about pheromones on a site and how it has worked wonders for its users.
    I thought to myself I needed to know more about it. I haven't bought any yet, but I am looking for one that helps calm my nerves when anxious, and one to make me socially approachable and be more of an extrovert ( if y'all have any recommendations, pls tell me).

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoeAngel View Post
    Hello all, I am a new Member in this community. I have read some amazing posts that has helped me in this journey. Now that I am part of this community, I am hoping to meet other members and learn together.

I am glad that what we share here has helped you along your journey. Glad to have to as part of our wonderful community.

So tell us, why does pheromones interest you. What are your goals and have you already made a purchase. I would love to know what your arsenal is like.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Welcome ????????

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    replied
    that is nice. welcome

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied
    Hello and welcome New Member. What kind of pheros are of interest to you?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Welcome. Please tell us more about yourself and goals with pheromones.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X