yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just Another Rookie Called Batigoal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conjurator
    replied
    Welcome to this forum Batigoal.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    Welcome Batigoal! Have fun with the field testing!

Leave a comment:

• Batigoal
    replied
    Originally posted by lafemme View Post
    Fantastic, welcome. Now I don't usually venture on the men's side of things, but I may make an exception to take a peek at your diary. lol
    Thank you. It will be great to get a female's perspective on certain things.

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    replied
    Fantastic, welcome. Now I don't usually venture on the men's side of things, but I may make an exception to take a peek at your diary. lol

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Welcome aboard. Good to have you.

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by Batigoal View Post
    Hello,

I am new to the world of pheromones. I have read the results of others and decided to experiment by ordering a couple. I'm a practical learner who learns best from trial and errors - especially errors. I got some very mixed results from my first two days of testing. The results were not what I expected or wanted, but they made me a believer in the power of mones.

Should I start a new thread about my results, or post them on threads with that particular pheromone review?

Bati! What mones did you order? Well you are on point because the way you learn is the way I believe is the best way and sometimes only way to learn the ins and outs of this gold juice called mones, ahahhahh. I actually stole that name from a client and I said I should use it more

I think I feel you already and I look forward to reading your experiments

You can open up a journal in the men section

Here is the link

Your Private area to keep a journal away from the prying eyes of non members and secured from search engines.

Or you can just open up a thread in the men section and just add post upon post to that thread to document all your experiments

It is really up to you

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Welcome to the XS community. Looking forward to reading your journal.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Batigoal View Post
    Thank you Prettyrickyboi Ildergreier Primross Nightwing. I have started a journal in the Men's section. There is SO much for me to learn.
    Good luck ill be keeping an eye on your journal

Leave a comment:

• Batigoal
    replied
    Thank you Prettyrickyboi Ildergreier Primross Nightwing. I have started a journal in the Men's section. There is SO much for me to learn.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied
    Welcome Batigoal ! As PrettyRickyBoi said, you should try starting up a journal. Any general questions can be asked in the appropriate sections so that others may be able to gleam some useful info from the responses you get in the future. I hope you'll share some of your experiences with us so that we can help you and get some useful info in return.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Welcome!
    In the men's section there is a area to start a journal.
    That may be ideal for relaying your experiences on a regular basis.
    Looking forward to hearing what happened and possibly putting in my 2 cents.

Leave a comment:

• Batigoal
    started a topic Just Another Rookie Called Batigoal

Just Another Rookie Called Batigoal

Hello,

I am new to the world of pheromones. I have read the results of others and decided to experiment by ordering a couple. I'm a practical learner who learns best from trial and errors - especially errors. I got some very mixed results from my first two days of testing. The results were not what I expected or wanted, but they made me a believer in the power of mones.

Should I start a new thread about my results, or post them on threads with that particular pheromone review?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X