yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Another Guy Trying to Recover a Strained Relationship with his Girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Guy Trying to Recover a Strained Relationship with his Girlfriend

Hello all! I am a former Alpha who has turned Beta over the last two years. Now I'm trying to get my life back on track.

I've also been dating a girl for the last three years. I had originally planned on marrying her. I am a white male 32 (that looks 26) and my girlfriend is a latina/white mix 25 (that looks 28). In the looks department I used to be a 7, but I gained a lot of weight so I am around a 5 now I guess. My girlfriend is also a 7, but still a 7.

About two years ago I lost my father in a motorcycle accident, and not long after I was laid off my engineering job. I moved across the country with my girlfriend to be close to my family. But I have been working as an Amazon Delivery driver. I WAS looking for a fun Engineering job that pays just as well as my last one. But recently I realized I was just being prideful and I am looking for any type of job. Regardless, over the last two years I cut everyone out of my life except my girlfriend, and became a loser.

Now, I'm here trying to get my life back on track and rebuild it. I want to re-attract my girlfriend if it's possible, but it may be too little too late. In the process of becoming Alpha again (or at least more Alpha) and regaining my athletic build if/when she dumps me I should be in a good place to replace her.

I have turned to pheromones to give me an edge. I realize 90% is going to be the work I have to put in but I am hoping to use pheromones to buy me a little time, and to aide in my recovery.

Any advice from people who have successfully recovered a strained relationship, or knows what pheromone strategy would work best would be greatly appreciated!!
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

I can't stay but want to say a quick hello and welcome. I'll try to stop by later today.

Comment

Thank you Scottie2Hottie I've read some of your other posts and I'm definitely impressed. You seem to be blunt and to the point. It seems like I need more of that in my life. I created a journal and moved my posts there, it would be awesome if you would be willing to check it out!
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Yes I suppose that's true. There are times when I exercise restraint too. But I really dgaf what people think of me. You know Chef Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen? That was me in my previous profession. I call it like I see it.

Comment

You were a chef?! Here all of this time I thought you were a secret agent! Or a hitman....

Comment

Actually I did use to work for the CIA at one time.

Comment

Welcome.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome comrades!

Scottie2Hottie you were seriously a spook? Or are you still....hmmmmm? And if you were would you be able to tell us....?

I've only met one other spook and it was when I was in the military (I was Army National Guard, never deployed). He mentioned that he was in the CIA for a while. I asked him if he liked it, and he said no. He told me that they sent him overseas, and he got a job there and just blended in for a number of years then was recalled. He said it was pretty boring. It ruined my image of James Bond and Mission Impossible. He said the only good thing was that since he wasn't able to access his American bank accounts while overseas (makes sense and not something I ever thought about) when he got back he had a nice chunk of pay waiting for him from the government.

Comment

welcome to the board. why is your girlfriend aging so rapidly?
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Thanks!

Hmm, I'm not sure. People always guess that she's 28 (unless they are flirting with her, then they say she looks 16). She doesn't smoke or anything.

Comment

I won't say I was an assassin but my food was killer. Lol

I once cooked for President and Mrs. Reagan. Sounds cool but it actually sucked. Try cooking with the Secret Service up your ass constantly. There was this one dude who was really pissing me off. I told him if he didn't stay out of my way I was going to burn him. He didn't believe me. Let's just say he should have listened. But I made it look like an accident, of course.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                          Ladyofthewoods commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Why can I see you brandishing one of those torches they use to carmelize desserts?

• Scottie2Hottie
                          Scottie2Hottie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yea to light a fire under the asses of my cooks.

LOL, what did you cook? I've never personally lit someone on fire...yet. But it is on my bucket list

I don't even like cooking for myself, much less others. I was a cook at a seafood restaurant in college. I hate seafood so I assumed that I wouldn't get fat, I didn't get fat, but it made me hate seafood even more.

Comment

Idk that was back in the 90s. As my grandmother used to say, hell I've had a nap since then do you expect me to remember that? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
                            Hello all! I am a former Alpha who has turned Beta over the last two years. Now I'm trying to get my life back on track.

I've also been dating a girl for the last three years. I had originally planned on marrying her. I am a white male 32 (that looks 26) and my girlfriend is a latina/white mix 25 (that looks 28). In the looks department I used to be a 7, but I gained a lot of weight so I am around a 5 now I guess. My girlfriend is also a 7, but still a 7.

About two years ago I lost my father in a motorcycle accident, and not long after I was laid off my engineering job. I moved across the country with my girlfriend to be close to my family. But I have been working as an Amazon Delivery driver. I WAS looking for a fun Engineering job that pays just as well as my last one. But recently I realized I was just being prideful and I am looking for any type of job. Regardless, over the last two years I cut everyone out of my life except my girlfriend, and became a loser.

Now, I'm here trying to get my life back on track and rebuild it. I want to re-attract my girlfriend if it's possible, but it may be too little too late. In the process of becoming Alpha again (or at least more Alpha) and regaining my athletic build if/when she dumps me I should be in a good place to replace her.

I have turned to pheromones to give me an edge. I realize 90% is going to be the work I have to put in but I am hoping to use pheromones to buy me a little time, and to aide in my recovery.

Any advice from people who have successfully recovered a strained relationship, or knows what pheromone strategy would work best would be greatly appreciated!!
                            I live how you subtract years of your age and add to hers. LMAO
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross, thanks for stopping by!

I notice you have Latina from PT. What do you think of it? Is it an Alpha, Social or Sexual, or some type of mix?

Comment

Quite a collection you have there as well.

Comment

I know, perhaps is a bad answer, specially if focus on get an ex girlfriend back. However, in those situations my advise usually will be that is better to try to meet a new potential girlfriend. When a girl is not interested/dump, in many cases is a non reversible situation.
                                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                  Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                  Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                  Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                  Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
                                    Primross, thanks for stopping by!

I notice you have Latina from PT. What do you think of it? Is it an Alpha, Social or Sexual, or some type of mix?
                                    I like it and had some great times with it the only thing is 30ml is too much and it lasts forever. I'm going to be an old man before the bottle gets used it seems to be a sexual status product
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thanks Loquisimo, an honest answer isn't a bad answer...just one I want to pretend isn't true

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X