yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Let's get this party started!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get this party started!

Hey XS, long time intermittent mone user (on and off since 2006), but first time finding out about this place! Once I found out that SteveO was behind XS I immediately joined. I still remember when he let me test one of his personal fav mixes back when I frequented Androtics (think it was mx301).... probably one of my all time favs along w/ p74, p75, p83 and mx297. Anyways, just wanted to say that I'm glad to be here! Cheers!

Welcome man, looking forward to your post!

I knew of SteveO from back then too.
    After he wasn't helping Androtics anymore I still read and referred to some of his old helpful post through my journey.

Comment

Welcome brother. I feel ya. Once realized this was SteveO's gig I was sold. I too remembered him from the Androtics days. I started on their forum in '03 and was there thru '09. This is a great place. I think you'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome! Heil SteveO!

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
            ObscuredFacade commented
            Editing a comment

• lafemme
            lafemme commented
            Editing a comment
            Is half inch mustache the son of pencil thin mustache? lol

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, in the sense of the old movie Twins...one is Danny Devito and the other is Arnold S. haha

Nice to meet you intermittent user.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by rohitiyer11 View Post
              Hey XS, long time intermittent mone user (on and off since 2006), but first time finding out about this place! Once I found out that SteveO was behind XS I immediately joined. I still remember when he let me test one of his personal fav mixes back when I frequented Androtics (think it was mx301).... probably one of my all time favs along w/ p74, p75, p83 and mx297. Anyways, just wanted to say that I'm glad to be here! Cheers!

Welcome to XS Roh.

We are glad to have you here. Steve is a great guy and I am not just saying that cuz he feeds me to work here. (Ahem) ahahhahaha

We are truly a family here at XS and the community is a great place. There are so many people here who I look forward to reading their threads and knowing when I get here they are presented and accounted for,virtually of course.

Have you placed and order as yet? What type of mones do you plan to dive into first ? You are not new to mones but new to XS products so I encourage you to use the goals system as a guide.

Keep us updated on your pheromone progress,we are all here to help you through your pheromone journey.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X