yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New memeber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KateD
    replied

Welcome Skally,

Whoa! The friendzone can be a dangerous place. When you get there, it is sometimes very hard to get out. The friendzone indicates that the person whether it be a man or woman has sexual feelings towards you and that can't be good. Even in marriage we all know that if the sex is no longer there then consider that marriage a goner.

Pheromones is not just everything,you have to put in the work as well.

In everything in life there has to be a balance. A woman wants a nice guy but he wants someone who can also protect her and punch someone in the face if the moment arrives. You can't be her girlfriend , listening to all her troubles,especially her man woes. You can't jump to her aid every time she calls or she will take you for granted. Just how a man appreciates a woman who makes him work for it more, a man too needs to give a woman a bit of intrigue.

Make her work for it and make her miss you. How often do you see this woman and what is the relationship like, do you work together? Does she call you for favors etc.

I suggest getting something that gives you that edge. The suggestions so far are ok,but I want to wait on more information before making a final suggestion.

The goals system is a great way to get the products that are perfect for you

Leave a comment:

• ObscuredFacade
    replied
    Welcome! Do not hesitate to ask questions but also do some research beforehand! A lot of members enjoy that kind of initiative.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Welcome, well if you have any questions feel free to spring em on us.
    Sending best wishes to you on your journey.

Leave a comment:

• Skallywag swagger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• P_lani
    replied
    Looks like I'm not the only newbie in town.

A big warm welcome to you. I hope you achieve all the success and reach your goals

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Skallywag swagger
    replied
    Thanks for all the welcomes again everyone ????

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I would say 1-2 hrs is bare minimum. You will need exposure for several consecutive days. Then several days apart.

Leave a comment:

• Skallywag swagger
    replied
    Scottie, just curious but is two hours with two sprays in close proximity considered extended exposure? I am still very new to this

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Welcome! With XiSt you want extended exposure followed by extended absence.

Leave a comment:

• Skallywag swagger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bosrel
    replied
    Xist + Evolve or some other alpha without cops is probably your best bet. You can try to solo Xist for a while to Reset her impression of you.

Leave a comment:

• Delight
    replied
    Xist is a great one for resetting.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Skallywag swagger
    replied

Leave a comment: