yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connection & Leadership for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection & Leadership for women

Hello all, I'm new here. I'm a 37 year old woman looking to create community, connection and trust at work. I want to shine and stand out as a leader. Most of the pheromones I read about Leadship seem to be for men. Any suggestions on product(s) that anyone might recommend. Can I use products like Ascend? Would I need to combine it with anything else? I'd appreciate any suggestions on combinations and doses for what I'm looking to create. Thanks

Welcome Holisticleader! You came to the right place.Not only do we have a huge variety of products we also have a good variety for women.

I am not too familiar with the specific type you are looking for but I do know it will help in that department. I wanted to introduce a friend of mine to pheromones and she is a business woman.

I wanted to get her the results you are describing.When I spoke to Steve,he recommended Temptress and Connections.

Temptress for the leadership vibe and to stand out, and Connections, which you can find along with a product like vibe in the unisex section.

Don’t be fooled for one-second: She has a secret She has men staring at her wherever she goes. Not just ogling her looks but slack-jawed, head turning, this woman is right off the pages of that magazine or movie screen kind of looks. She gets what she wants, when she wants, and nobody dares

I can see you might need a one on one consultation,please try calling Steve so he can give you the best advice,and you can place an order with him.

I am so happy whenever a woman joins the forum and hope that we can persuade you to stay.

Comment

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      Great post Kate

Thanks so much. After reading about Temptress & Connections I can see why these would be good suggestions. I'll need to find out how a consultation works. I'll report back on my experience. Any recommendations on application and whether to get it scented, and which is best or get it unscented. If unscented any suggested perfumes to cover up these pheromones? I've read on other forums that Pink Sugar is popular. Any other suggested perfumes?

Comment

Hello there holisticleader. Welcome to our community Kate already gave you an excellent directions. As for the scent i strongly suggest you get them scented from phxs Scents are light and can be combined with your own covers too. Also my personal suggestion is to go with sweet scents(sugar, vanilla, coconut etc). Those will cover the pheromone scent quite well

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

A consultation is just really a talk with Steve.Call the pheromone xs hot-line and he will answer any and every question you have. After you are done, you can even place your order with the man himself.

Contact us : 901-328-6433

Comment

Thanks again! By the time I got your responses I had already ordered unscented Temptress and Connections :( Still working on my patience :oP I will still call in for a consultation too and I'll report back on how they go. To cover I have J'Adore oil based perfume and Pink Sugar Eau de toilette and l'Eau D'Issey. Looking through posts for other good cover-ups and to determine if it's better to apply cover first.

Comment

Well just wait and see what they are like. Honestly, I don't feel Steve's pheromones are that stinky that you need that much cover up.

In fact, I don't feel they are stinky at all. I look forward to your reports

Comment

How are the blends working out for you at work? What did you use?

Comment

Welcome!

I use mones the majority of the time for work and they are indeed very beneficial to influence people to be helpful, communicate and interact. I would recommend pouring over the review threads to look for products and combinations that work well toward the effects your seeking. I'm a lead in my business and have found mones incredibly valuable in "making friends and influencing people" While they are indeed fun for other things, I believe their potential for these kinds of situations is HIGHLY under rated and look forward to hearing how they work for you in similar situations that I have found them so beneficial in ^_^

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X