yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

hello new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello new here

hey guys just registered today so I'm new here I've got a question for all you experts when you buy a pheromone do you need to buy a cover scent or something? In the description of them they say the smell may be unpleasant? I'm new to this so I'm not sure exactly what to buy can you use regular cologne with it or is there a special one to buy or can you use the pheromone by itself? Thanks for your time!

Welcome ericr1123 . You have a couple of options. You can order the product with one of the scents they offer or you can buy unscented and use your own cologne (s). I wouldn't recommend you use them without some sort of cover scent.

Comment

• ericr1123
      ericr1123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! which cover scent is the best one to get if i ordered it off here?

In the For Men section there is a sticky thread that describes the various house cover scents PXS offers. What you choose really just depends on your personal taste. Also there are other knock off scents available on the website. Go to a product page and you will see a drop down menu that lists what they offer.

hth

Comment

Hey ericr1123 it's great to have you here. I chose a cover scent but if I notice it fading away ill spray my regular cologne. But my opinion I say get a cover scent.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        well which one do you recommend he gets, which one do you wear?

Welcome! You can use a cologne you own and like.

I often wear my products unscented, without complaint.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X