yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in love

i recently started dating a filipina & she means the world to me, i see her in a way that makes me ache without her... i have never been happier than i am now, i bought XiSt knowing that i am in love and i just wanted to add an additional safeguard with her attractiveness towards me, so if it is an oil, i mix it with my cologne? and if so how much?!

no don't mix it with your cologne. spray your cologne on your body as normal. then wait about 10 minutes befoer applying your oil. you can apply the oil anywhere you like, but I prefer it on my neck on the opposite side of cologne. For instance, I'll spray my cologne on my left neck, and put the pheros on my right neck

Comment

to our wonderful forum Ghost702! I am glad you decided to join us and I look forward to you being a part of our amazing community.

The experts,pheromone enthusiasts will be around in time to offer you advice and guidance into the wonderful world of pheromones and in your case : LOVE

When I read your post,I was like this guy is dangerously in love.I mean when you speak like that,it means this person has some power over you and you have to be careful

Enjoy the happy times as it comes and remember,there will be down times and anything can happen.Life is unpredictable, and people are even more so

Wowzers! I realize I may have gone into dark mode.

Certainly not my intention, it was more mommy mode where I realize just how strongly you feel about this person

I am happy you found love and happiness and I hope you two have a great life together

Comment

i think she feels the same way, because she texts me first practically every day and she hasn't had much luck in a while...she has been hurt a couple times in serious relationships, and i MAKE SURE she knows that she is my world and that i have ZERO attraction to other women since i met her...i let her know every day that she is beautiful in every way, and that i want to be part of her memories; because during our first outing, prior to even thinking about buying this kind of product, she had stated that she wants to make memories with someone. i feel the exact same way, and i have NEVER been happier with anyone else, in any of my relationships...

i thank god every day for finally giving me someone who i am truly happy with, and hope that he will let me remain in her life

Comment

Originally posted by ghost702 View Post
          i think she feels the same way, because she texts me first practically every day and she hasn't had much luck in a while...she has been hurt a couple times in serious relationships, and i MAKE SURE she knows that she is my world and that i have ZERO attraction to other women since i met her...i let her know every day that she is beautiful in every way, and that i want to be part of her memories; because during our first outing, prior to even thinking about buying this kind of product, she had stated that she wants to make memories with someone. i feel the exact same way, and i have NEVER been happier with anyone else, in any of my relationships...

i thank god every day for finally giving me someone who i am truly happy with, and hope that he will let me remain in her life
          Awwwww, that is too sweet. It is certainly refreshing and makes my heart dance to hear things like this.

Thanks ghost, you certainly made my morning. Now I am just seeing this......

Comment

I haven't had much practice with Xist unfortunately. I purchased it for the hubby to try with me and he kept wearing it outside and not giving me reports. Uggggh!

Anyways, what I felt worked really well for us is Connections XS

Do you plan to introduce her to mones so she can experiment and try some with you as well.

Are you just looking into products to enhance the bond?

Comment

enhance

Comment

In that case, I would second the Connections and maybe Cohesion, as well.

Comment

but i read the description for all of them and XiSt has the exact description that of what i need...

Comment

Originally posted by ghost702 View Post
                    enhance
                    Sorry,I meant to say strengthen.It seems you two already have that bond and newness of the relationship. Are you looking to make that stronger and keep it

You are already doing your part by the love notes, the communication , not taking her for granted etc

Xist is mostly used by people whose relationships are getting stale but it isn't written in stone that you have to

What has been your results so far with using Xist with her

Comment

I think XiSt will enhance it as well as strengthen your bond. It's the perfect boyfriend vibe!

XiSt and connections is amazing, but use the combo in a fun setting and be sure to steer the conversation in a pleasant way! I've had experiences where the conversation gets too intense because we talked about deep things. XD

Comment

haven't tried wearing while spending time with her yet, she has a veey busy schedule and i have been working, but i have samples of voodoo and loveboat i have been experimenting with during work, but no direct results yet...is 1 spray/drop each enough in general, or should i increase it to 2?

Comment

i do not want to "experiment on HER"

the only reason i bought the ph was in order for me to get close before any other guys do...i just want her to have the physical feeling of attraction enforced by it...because we have already kissed and she already likes me...so again, just to enhance the feelings that are already there BEFORE any other guys try to court her before i get closer to her

Comment

ok so upon application, how long do the ph last...because i have not had any results with experimenting on strangers so far...do i have to reapply after a certain amount of time?!

also, i have tried 2 sprays of each of the samples i have taboo and loveboat and 2 dabs of XiSt oil, the last 2 days while working and no signs of stimulus?!

Comment

Xs products last 8 hours +

also, using xist around her wouldn't be experimentin because it has a well documented list of effects. 2 drops is enough. Try it when you are with her. That's where the ph is gonna shine to you. You bought it to use on her, didn't you? =)

good luck!

??????

Comment

ya

Comment

Welcome ghost702 this is so sweet I'm glad you've found someone who makes you so happy. I'm a huge fan of connections from a relationship stand point. I don't have a lot of experience with Xist though keep us updated
                                  , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X