yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

double the stink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double the stink?

I'm looking into Ascend for my husband to try at work. I am the kind of woman that likes to splurge when given the opportunity so i'm really interested in what it mean to "double the stink?" Should i avoid that for a first time user? What exactly does it mean to add the on?

Mi lady to our amazing little community. So,are you purchasing for the first time and it is for the hubby or have you ordered from us before and decided to buy a little somthin , somthin for the hubby

Either way I am delighted to have you join us here and I hope you take advantage of all the female blends Steve has created and all the discounts we offer just by having fun on this here forum (southern accent)

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

You can see there are three options :
    Leave as is
    Remove the cops or stink be gone
    Double the stink

Ascend doesn't have a lot of cops but just enough to give the product it's unique character. No Alpha male is without that certain edge and that is where cops comes in.

Double the stink is to add more cops that is in the original formula and for most people cops doesn't have the most pleasant of smells.

Comment

bahaha the "stink" is the smell of copulins. it can be offensive when you first spray it but it'll settle after about 30 minutes and won't be so strong.

Ascend with copulins is a good product for the workplace, though! It's a good product that'll enhance the way people perceive his status.

BUT if you're his wife, and want to splurge on your husband and also want to get a little bit of fun out of it yourself, why not get him some XiSt?

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Or she could get bothh, ahahha

Originally posted by wants2learn View Post
      I'm looking into Ascend for my husband to try at work. I am the kind of woman that likes to splurge when given the opportunity so i'm really interested in what it mean to "double the stink?" Should i avoid that for a first time user? What exactly does it mean to add the on?
      Since you are here now and purchasing products for now both yourself and your hubby. I encourage you to take advantage of our lifetime discount program so you can stock up for much,much less.

It's like earning discounts for having fun on this fabulous forum :

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X