yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Helloooooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helloooooooo

I have been using pheromones for several years now. I had good and bad experiences. Helps with my job. I have not found any pheromone that will help with my wife after all this time. But I did just purchase my first ever XS product and had and interesting experience with her. She's pissed at me and usually does not speak to me when she is. XSP96 had her giggling like a little girl. This could get interesting after all. First time here on this forum. So hello everyone.

Wow, that is interesting! Where have you purchased before it is certainly nice to hear from you and your story.That is one wife down, 1 million to go.

One of XS's goal is to make the world a better place through our products. I am happy we have another satisfied client and if any other married man is reading this thread , I am sure he is gonna get himself a bottle of XSP96 today.

How many of our products do you have. I suggest taking a look at this link below that will assist you in finding the right product/products for home, work and play

Comment

oh man! welcome to XS, phero veteran! I'm also interested in finding out what your adventures have consisted of

Comment

Welcome! That's pretty awesome man. Some consider P96 to be an alternative to A1 without the depressive effects. Your report seems to verify the mood elevating potential of this molecule. Pretty cool.

I agree with others, please share some of your past experiences.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X