yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Lady here, any advice will be appreciated!!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lady here, any advice will be appreciated!!! :)

Hi Everybody, I'm Holly. Just received my first order of PheromoneXS the other day. Desire me xs, connections and tease with samples of vibes, fantasy and love boat. I'm a single 30 year old mom. Have been trying some online dating and will be meeting a man on Wednesday for the first time that I'm very interested in and have been texting with for about a month. I would love to try the pheros and see if it improves anything with him. He's really looking for somebody he can connect with. I'm afraid of over doing it or it having an opposite effect especially since first meet and I hope to have more. Any combo suggestions or usage suggestions are very much appreciated!! Thanks so much ????

Holly! I am now excited that the lovely Holly has joined our little community and I hope that she sticks around forever. The greatest thing about this forum is that you get rewarded for just having fun and sharing your feedback and experiences with us.

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

So have fun and just post away. Open a thread and let those creative,writing juices flow and keep us updated on how mones have impacted your life, your pheromone journey.

That is a great selection for what you want to achieve, how did you go about selecting those products?

Be careful! I believe online dating can be an alternative to finding mr right but you know there are so many crazies out there, got to be careful

I used Connections successfully for a better bond with my hubby and to get him to open up more. Desire me is very sexually and I am not sure you want to come across so sexual the first time unless you want some action.

I would go with Connections and Tease to build a bond but give him that sexual vibe that leaves him wanting more

Tell us what you decided and how it went

Comment

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! ???? I appreciate it!! Online dating is really my only option with being just single mom. Hard to even fit that in. I've tried the wearing or in public for last couple days and haven't noticed much difference. Maybe one on one will be different though. How many sprays of each and where at works the best? Spray my perfume on after or before?

Comment

My wording was a little off there. Have tried wearing the pheros last couple days is what I meant.

Comment

Welcome Holly. KateD knows her stuff. I would definitely take her advice regarding the women's products. I also think she's spot on with suggesting Connections. Sounds like this guy is interested in more than just casual dating so perhaps save the sexual products like Desire Me until later. Men like a bit of a challenge and someone we can respect. I, personally, need some degree of connection or bond before I'm willing to get physical or at least at my age now. Connections really will help him feel that connection. Like he's known you for years. Conversation will flow and he will reveal more of himself in the process. Remember it will affect you in the same way. It will help you build a bond, a sense of closeness. I don't think I hafta tell you how much better the physical part will be once you've developed some intimacy.

Vibe and Love Boat are both nice "feel good" blends and may help take some of the edge of those first date jitters. You can't go wrong with either. A couple of sprays of either (or both) won't hurt. I typically use 3 sprays of Vibe, myself.

If Kate recommends Tease, then by all means, go for it. Be fun and flirty. Let him know you are a sexual being but not necessarily gonna jump in the sack. Leave him wanting more and you won't leave his mind. Trust me on that.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and feedback Scottie!!! You don't think a triple combo might be too much? Tease, connections and vibe? How many sprays of each and do you spray in same spot to concentrate or each spray in different spot? Would definitely love to have a good connection with him. ???? But also don't want to smell like a walking pheromone. Haha

Comment

The big day is tmrw and I'm quite nervous!!! So it all helps!! ??

Comment

No I don't think it will be too much. Can't say about Tease but a couple of sprays of Connections and Vibe should be fine. Their products are very concentrated so just 1-2 sprays is usually enough. Just apply anywhere you would with perfume and cover those spots with the fragrance of your choice.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by NewPheroLady View Post
                  Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! ???? I appreciate it!! Online dating is really my only option with being just single mom. Hard to even fit that in. I've tried the wearing or in public for last couple days and haven't noticed much difference. Maybe one on one will be different though. How many sprays of each and where at works the best? Spray my perfume on after or before?
                  Our products are very potent so most times one spray is enough. I am in my early 30's and I only use one spray but I do exercise, eat healthy etc so that helps a lot too with my natural pheromones.

Except for Desire Me, and somewhat Tease XS , the products you have is social products that you can wear at work , at the grocery store. Tease is fun and flirty but it is not dirty so you can wear it out as well to see how the opposite sex reacts to you, who may try to assist more than usual etc.

What have you tried already?

Comment

• Falvinski
                    Falvinski commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Early thirties exercising healthy diet ...! more Kate poems coming!!

Thanks for the welcome and feedback Scottie!!! You don't think a triple combo might be too much? Tease, connections and vibe? How many sprays of each and do you spray in same spot to concentrate or each spray in different spot? Would definitely love to have a good connection with him. ???? But also don't want to smell like a walking pheromone. Haha
                  Combos can be tricky,you are new, you haven't really seen much or any results from the products so a combo leaves you not knowing what did what.

Let us say you wore all three of the above you mentioned and only one worked very well or two. You would not know which one worked for you so you can ensure you use it when you see him. So two is enough :

Either Connections & Tease
                  Vibe & Connections
                  Or
                  Vibe & Tease

Since one is more in the area of connection and one is more fun,flirty it will be easier to tell what affected him and yourself. Either way it is up to you, you have to work with your mones to suite you and work with it in a way that is comfortable for you

We just guidelines from our own experience and what we know about the products

Keep us in the know

Comment

Hello and welcome to the party , you will learn a lot from everyone here and also from the forum.
                    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

• NewPheroLady
                      NewPheroLady commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for the welcome! ????

Thanks for the advice everybody!! The date went great by the way! I hadn't gotten to read your post about the combos yet KateD so I did end up wearing 3. I actually chose to wear connections, desire me xs and vibes. The couple days I wore tease it seemed to nauseate me a bit, wonder if I can exchange for another. So I did 2 sprays of connections, 1 spray of desire me and 2 mini sprays of vibes sample which smelled quite delicious to me. Once closer to meeting time I did 1 more spray each of connections and desire me. He was very comfortable to be around and talked like crazy, like literally life story so the connections must work. He totally opened up to me which was great because no awkward silent moments. Hung out for like 4 hours talking and then he asked if I'd like to see him again which of course is what I had hoped for and gave me a nice juicy kiss before I left. Was quite wonderful ??

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      sounds promising

That's awesome Holly! So glad it went well.

Comment

Welcome, Holly! You have really aligned yourself with the best pheromone company out here. I've been using DiscoverXS products exclusively for about six years now. You must continue to experiment with the various sprays/oils and you will definitely find your favorites. My personal favorites which get results are Desie Me, Connections, Psel, Babe, Temptress, Celebrity and Loveboat. Have fun experimenting!

Comment

Originally posted by sexyproducer View Post
                        Welcome, Holly! You have really aligned yourself with the best pheromone company out here. I've been using DiscoverXS products exclusively for about six years now. You must continue to experiment with the various sprays/oils and you will definitely find your favorites. My personal favorites which get results are Desie Me, Connections, Psel, Babe, Temptress, Celebrity and Loveboat. Have fun experimenting!
                        You been using our products for six years and you only now decided to jump into our wonderful community

WOW! Open a new thread and introduce yourself, and then open a journal and tell us all about your adventures.

Comment

Thanks for the advice everybody!! The date went great by the way! I hadn't gotten to read your post about the combos yet KateD so I did end up wearing 3. I actually chose to wear connections, desire me xs and vibes. The couple days I wore tease it seemed to nauseate me a bit, wonder if I can exchange for another. So I did 2 sprays of connections, 1 spray of desire me and 2 mini sprays of vibes sample which smelled quite delicious to me. Once closer to meeting time I did 1 more spray each of connections and desire me. He was very comfortable to be around and talked like crazy, like literally life story so the connections must work. He totally opened up to me which was great because no awkward silent moments. Hung out for like 4 hours talking and then he asked if I'd like to see him again which of course is what I had hoped for and gave me a nice juicy kiss before I left. Was quite wonderful ??
                          Welcome Holly,
                          Glad to see your quick success story. You went with your own intuition combo and Goal accomplished more than expected. Good luck more, see you.

Comment

Nice, welcome!

These products sold me on the notion that XS products work!!!! And pheromones ROCK! And thus started the journey of this crazy potion alchemist, concocting all sorts of combinations of mones. I do believe you will fall in love with them as you continue to use them and see how much they help us in life!

Comment

Welcome Holly!
                              Ammo:
                              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                              AD: Glace
                              Lovescent: NNPA
                              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I'm late with this but welcome NewPheroLady I'm glad your date went well! Can't wait to hear more
                                , Bobbi

Comment

Wow Holy! Welcome and great review. Really good to hear your date went well and the pheromones helped you get the results you wanted.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X