yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from FL

My name is Jay - Hope all is well with everyone. I'm new to the forum "little we behind the ears" on the mones - but i catch on quick

Good evening Jay , welcome to the party . Their is a wealth of knowledge here in the forums and experienced people that post on them as well. I think between the two, you are going to learn a lot. I myself, am still new to pheromones but I'm learning a lot from the people on the forums and the information they have given on their post and replies. I hope you have a great time and make tons of friends here at discoverxs !
    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Yea i had no idea that mones work. I ordered my first batch (should get here next week) 1.evolve with aventus (creed) 2.XiSt 3.Taboo. Of course XSteveO waits till after i ordered to give out coupon LOL. So i made another order of 4.PSE/m and 5.XSP86 (i read to stock up on XSP86 since its limited). Can wait to test out - i've been reading to test one at a time to get my chemistry - and then mix after i got a hang of it. Using it for my outside sales Job and extra curricular activies!!!

Comment

Welcome Jay. Sit back, relax and do some reading. The search function is your friend. Lol The when you've done some research, forget it and test on your own and draw your own conclusions. What works for others might not work for you and vice versa.

Keep us posted. Speaking of posting.....you get lifetime discounts for posting so it pays to post.

Good luck and happy moning.

Comment

Welcome, Jay - I just ordered XSP86 as well. Looking forward to seeing how it performs.

Comment

RTBoss Thanks, this is going to be a fun ride. If I'm not mistaken XSP86 is a single molecule and affect radius isn't that far- she has to be pretty close to you.

Comment

I haven't tested my P86 yet or any of my putatives. I'm waiting on my Diffusion Tech to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                I haven't tested my P86 yet or any of my putatives. I'm waiting on my Diffusion Tech to arrive.
                What are you planning on mixing it with?

Comment

Putatives don't come with the same fixatives that the commercial products do. They tend to have a short lifespan without fixatives, e.g., about 90 minutes. They are very ethereal. PXS offers their fixatives as an additive. I'm planning to whip some up so I can prolong the effectiveness and not waste money or mones. The Diffusion Tech is pretty cheap. About $10 bucks will mix up 3-4 10 mil batches because you only need about .5 mil of fixative per 10 mil bottle. You should check into it. A worthy investment to get the most out of your mones IMO.

Comment

Jay! I got to welcome you and comment on your post on one day. You moved rather quickly, most people post and intro and don't order until a week or weeks later.

I guess you already made up your mind that we are the ones and you wanted to spend the rest of your life benefiting from our greatness.

I totally understand

Have fun while you are here, that is what this place is for and I look forward to reading more posts on your adventures from you

Comment

• Jman2u
                      Jman2u commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks KateD. i spent alot of time reading other forums and companies, but this one seems to have a better community - and i went to college in Memphis so i'm supporting my town!!!

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wohooo! Go Memphis

KateD LMAO Your modesty knows no bounds.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      why thank you *takes a bow*

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      why thank you *takes a bow*

• Scottie2Hottie
                      Scottie2Hottie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This place wouldn't be the same without you.

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X