yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

pheromone comparison, been using edge up by charmpros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pheromone comparison, been using edge up by charmpros

I've been using "edge Up" pheromone and with major success, but have problems with customer service and now looking for something equal to or better than . please advise

Welcome,
    Tell us a little about what it does for you, the kind of results you get and what your goals are. That will help people offer suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by poolcat View Post
      I've been using "edge Up" pheromone and with major success, but have problems with customer service and now looking for something equal to or better than . please advise
      I do not know that company, but pheromonexs in very good products and excellent technical support

Comment

went to what is considered a high end restauant and after the initial waitress seated us, several of the staff one at a time came to the table, even the female bar tender at her station across the room. went to a cafe with friends and the wife sitting alongside her husband who was sitting directly across from me, she was sitting directly across from my wife moved from her position to place her arm over her husbands back to get as close to me as possible. I've had responses from women but never like i've received using edge up

Comment

charmpros has a terrible reputation for poor customer service, no longer listed at BBB, and when they were they received an F rating.

Comment

So I checked out Edge Up's website. Pretty slick layout but a simple formula. Try Ascend or APi if you want a more sophisticated and complex equivalent. Ascend is more Alpha dominant and APi is more "cool guy" alpha. If you're looking for a more social, approachable option try APi.

HTH

Comment

to Pheromone XS Pool Kat! I heard of some pheromone companies where the products are really good but getting a hold of them is nearly impossible.

I also know from personal experience that different people have different experiences with customer service of the same company. I am not sure how you would feel about our products or customer experience but I am glad that this bad experience brought you here so we get to meet you

Please use the link below , this link will help you find the right products for you and it is super easy to use. In addition, each product page has at a glance usage tips, a description of what the product does, how it comes and loads of reviews.

I hope you can find a product here that blows your mind away

I can't tell you about your customer service because I work here and I fear you may not believe me. However, you can ask the members on the forum about their experience , ahhhahah

I look forward to having you around and I hope you take advantage of our lifetime offer :

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Have you decided on what products you want to purchase

Let us know how we can help you with making that purchase

Comment

Scottie2Hottie your comments about api intrigue me. Ascend is a must have for me at work. What do you think about API as a replacement for Ascend at work? It's a shirt and tie environment.
                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook From a theoretical standpoint and from what I've read from others, I'd say Ascend is better suited for work. Save the APi for more sociall occasions.

Comment

OK Scottie2Hottie you know how with Ascend there maybe a small intimidation factor like you have to speak to people to put them at ease with your alpha. It sounds like Api may have some of the same components, but people will feel more comfortable talking to you?

Comment

Welcome to the party ,pool cat. I feel you will be impressed with the product and customer service .
                      36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                      Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                      , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                        OK Scottie2Hottie you know how with Ascend there maybe a small intimidation factor like you have to speak to people to put them at ease with your alpha. It sounds like Api may have some of the same components, but people will feel more comfortable talking to you?
                        Since I haven't had a chance to compare the two, all I have to go by is what others have said. APi is supposed to be more social than Ascend. Thinking about ordering APi next since I can save 35% this weekend. I plan to order other stuff that isn't covered by the 25% discount so I don't know if I need to do two separate orders or not. I'd like to only pay for shipping once tho. Perhaps KateD can answer this.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie if you're in the US you only have to have like a $40 order to get free shipping. So, don't sweat it. I want to take advantage of the weekend deals too, but come next week I hope to have a bigger lifetime discount. Dilemmas...

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Only $40? Well no problem meeting that requirement. lol Damn i just realized that my 10% lifetime discount doesn't kick in until next week
                            Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 04-29-2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

25% on top of my current discount is way better than waiting a couple days to get a little jump in lifetime discount, but then missing out on the 25%.

Comment

Jelly over here, I been wanting to get a few more life time discount percentage points. But i want to order oil to go with my oil cologne and mix it together.
                                36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                                Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                                , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Since I haven't had a chance to compare the two, all I have to go by is what others have said. APi is supposed to be more social than Ascend. Thinking about ordering APi next since I can save 35% this weekend. I plan to order other stuff that isn't covered by the 25% discount so I don't know if I need to do two separate orders or not. I'd like to only pay for shipping once tho. Perhaps KateD can answer this.
                                  I am sure you figured this out already but just wanted to respond so you don't feel ignored and for anyone who has the same question

If you only have products that are not eligible for the discount and you want the discount, then it is pointless to apply the coupon code.

In cases like yours, you only need to make one purchase , apply the discount and it will apply it to the products that are eligible

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                                    25% on top of my current discount is way better than waiting a couple days to get a little jump in lifetime discount, but then missing out on the 25%.
                                    Why are you missing out on the 25% discount. Ends today so if you need to stock up on some much wanted items you still have today.

Comment

No KateD I think we were just talking about a new month starting, and waiting for the couple more percentage points we've earned because I've been told there's not a guarantee that somebody's new lifetime discount is going to kick in immediately on the 1st. Is today the last day of the sale? Godddammmittt! I ordered yesterday because I thought it was just a weekend sale. Well, if new lifetime discounts are already up to date I could've waited and had an even bigger discount. Who knows, I might've been able to add to my biggest order ever.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I am sure you figured this out already but just wanted to respond so you don't feel ignored and for anyone who has the same question

If you only have products that are not eligible for the discount and you want the discount, then it is pointless to apply the coupon code.

In cases like yours, you only need to make one purchase , apply the discount and it will apply it to the products that are eligible
                                        Oh ok I thought it said in the newsletter that both discounts would apply. I guess I misunderstood. Sorry to be a pain.

But I did get an email saying my lifetime discount is already effective. You guys ROCK!!!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X