yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm a long time pheromone user and have been studying pheromones for decades - oooops! Oh NO!!! Now I've revealed that I'm an old F---! Anyway, hello to all. I realize I should have done this years ago, and am glad to finally join the forum today .

Hello, and welcome to the party. This company and forum are pretty awesome and I really believe you will learn a lot and gain a lot in knowledge, friends and pheromones !
    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Hello and welcome nonetta! What types of mones are you into? Tell us a little about you.
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Now that you told us that you are an old f..... you will have me stalking you more than everyone else, especially if you decide to post often and give us some of your insights.

I mean, you know what they say, men age like fine wine and women age like

I am very attracted to maturity and I would love to see how you like our products and what I can learn from you

We reward our members greatly for sharing their experiences and valued feedback

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Why did you decide to venture into our little town? Have you already made a purchase ? What do you intend to purchase ?

Comment

Originally posted by nonetta View Post
          I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm a long time pheromone user and have been studying pheromones for decades - oooops! Oh NO!!! Now I've revealed that I'm an old F---! Anyway, hello to all. I realize I should have done this years ago, and am glad to finally join the forum today .
          Hello welcome at te forum, what is you pheromone products?

Comment

Hey nonetta! I'm playing catch up on the forum learning and interacting. I'd love to hear your experiences! KateD asked what i was did you already place an order? Can't wait to hear more about you
            , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X