yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New member, long time user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, long time user

Greetings Phellow Phero Phanatics. New to Phero XS but not new to mones. Some of you may remember me from that other forum. Looking forward to learning more about SteveO's product line.

Scottie2Hottie Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! XS blends are amazing and extremely powerful!

I suggest try one blend at a time. Most work at just one spray, no more is needed. Also get them unscented and use your own cover cologne. Some blends can be a bit challenging to cover but they work well with or without it.

Good luck and have fun!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to exploring the product line. I have no doubt that SteveO makes quality stuff. I like the idea of one spray and go. All too often I've had to use multiple sprays/drops of various products to get the effects I want. Not real big on colognes. It's ahrd to find something that both appeals to me and works with my body chemistry. That being said I may try one of the house scents. Probably Sultans Oud. It seems the most interesting and suited to my tastes. The designer type fragrances are so ubiquitous and boring. The only one that comes close to my style is Le Male and if I were to choose something from that category of fragrances I'd go with Rocha Man.

Comment

Scottie have you tried one million by Paco Rabbne or blv by bvlgari ?
        36/B/M

Current arsenal:
        Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
        , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

a thousand times and much love to someone who has been around the pheromone block and already a fan of Steve O!

As I keep telling people,I use these products and I have turned my hubby who is a major skeptic into a believe so these products work.In addition,Steve is also making new blends and listening to the client and the feedback helps us to improve on our products and services.

We want everyone who steps into our door to have the ULTIMATE XS EXPERIENCE.

Please don't keep me waiting too long, as long as you start testing , I want to know what you think about our products.

I see you are also posting a lot. We give lifetime rewards for those who participate and add value to our wonderful community

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

Headless I haven't tried any new colognes in a long time. My last purchase was Rocha Man, my favorite. Even that sat on the shelf collecting dust. The main reason is I use scented mones and don't need a fragrance clash. I the type who went I find something I really like, I stick with it.

Comment

• Headless
              Headless commented
              Editing a comment
              I understand .

KateD Yes I'm very familiar with SteveO. He's the reason I'm giving PheroXS a try. I've tried a lot of garbage in my nearly 15 yrs of using mones. I have faith in Steve and I look forward to trying his stuff. And you can be sure that I will be posting reports of my experiences. I was actually hoping that the forums would be more active. I'm sure that if Steve is here there must be others I know who are involved in testing and reporting. I've been enjoying Catlord's posts. Glad to see him here, as well.

I saw that about the rewards points system. Doubt I'll ever reach 10,000 tho. lol Nonetheless it's a great program. It's good to see a company that cares about it's customers. Quite rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              KateD Yes I'm very familiar with SteveO. He's the reason I'm giving PheroXS a try. I've tried a lot of garbage in my nearly 15 yrs of using mones. I have faith in Steve and I look forward to trying his stuff. And you can be sure that I will be posting reports of my experiences. I was actually hoping that the forums would be more active. I'm sure that if Steve is here there must be others I know who are involved in testing and reporting. I've been enjoying Catlord's posts. Glad to see him here, as well.

I saw that about the rewards points system. Doubt I'll ever reach 10,000 tho. lol Nonetheless it's a great program. It's good to see a company that cares about it's customers. Quite rare.
              It is not a reward points system. In fact, we have not set up our reward points system as yet.

Just continue to post your experiences , ask questions, welcome new members , just chit chat on the forum and you move up in the discount ladder. What you get is percentage like 3% up to 50% on your order for life. That means, once you earn that discount it is applied to every purchase you make even if you stop posting and even if you stop ordering from us for a long time. When you return, that discount will be there and it will automatically be applied when you make your purchase.

It is a win, win, you are already posting and you are just 8 posts away to a 3% discount with every purchase

Comment

Sorry I suppose I misspoke by calling it a rewards program. I definitely like discounts. lol

Let's make that 7 posts. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Sorry I suppose I misspoke by calling it a rewards program. I definitely like discounts. lol

Let's make that 7 posts. lol
                  Wohoo! You are already a level 1 influencer with 3% discount to be added to your store account

Let's climb up that ladder

Comment

lol IKR didn't take long. It would be easier if the forums were more active. I don't want to go around talking to myself. lol

Comment

Welcome on board Scottie. I already learned a lot from your posts. Thanks a lot for your advices and reviews

edit:
                      Le Male got reforumalted years ago. The one you can buy nowadays is only a shadow of the original one. It happens to a lot of colognes. Once they got popular, they change it without notice, making it weaker to safe money, and then publish an edp version of it which will cost you more.

Comment

Kohloe Thanks man glad I could help. While I've been using mones for a long time, I still learn from others. Sometimes what to do, sometimes what NOT to do. Whether be my own experiences or those of others, they both provide valuable learning opportunities. Just like any learning situation, you can only read so much before you finally hafta jump in and test those theories. Some hold up, some don't. The trick is to find out what works for you.

I appreciate the heads up about Le Male. I didn't know that. While it quite popular, it was never one of my favorites. In fact, if I'm going to buy a commercial fragrance it will be Rocha Man. Nothing else really compares.

Comment

Hello great to see veteran pheronauts posting it is good for newbs like me to be able to see what veterans have to say.

Comment

I'm always willing to help where I can. The learning process with mones is never ending. While there may be others with more experience with a wider variety of products out there (i, personally, am skeptical of most), I do have a solid understanding of various molecules and what they can do. That's what i like about PheroXS. SteveO lists the molecules he uses so I have a good understanding of what to expect.

That's not to say that i don't still need to learn to steer them. I'm also planning to start experimenting with putatives and single molecules to custom tailor mixes to suit my personal needs.

This can be a very expensive hobby. Lol

Comment

Very expensive, but a lot of fun and rewarding to I have found for me so far.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X