yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi everyone, new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, new here

Hello everyone,
    I have been reading a lot of what you guys post and it has been very imformative. I ment to create an account about 1.5 months ago when I 1st ordered. Just placed my 2nd order today. Xist is pretty damn awesome. Sometime during the week I'll post my experience with it.

welcome, crimsonwolf! looking forward to hearing about your experiences

Comment

Welcome , crimsonwolf , to the party . I hope your experiences are very enlightening and entertaining . I await your next post.
      36/B/M

Current arsenal:
      Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
      , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Hello crimsonwolf, tells a little about yourself and goals you may have in mind.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

To our humble little spot Crimson. We have a truck load more guests than we do members so I am always excited when you decide to stop looking from the outside and join in on the fun.

Xist is an awesome product. We look forward to hearing your results

Why are you using mones, what are your goals?

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonwolf View Post
            Hello everyone,
            I have been reading a lot of what you guys post and it has been very imformative. I ment to create an account about 1.5 months ago when I 1st ordered. Just placed my 2nd order today. Xist is pretty damn awesome. Sometime during the week I'll post my experience with it.
            very well!, please shared yor experiences, I love xist, I hope you equal, you will love!

Comment

Welcome brother. Glad to have you with us. I look forward to reading your reports.

As was mentioned share a little about yourself and what you're after.

Comment

Hey crimsonwolf, Xist is on my list for my next order.
                I hope you gonna share some of your insights using this blend

Comment

Hi everyone, Sorry for the long delay. I'm a male in my late 20's. Well the reason I'm using them is I'm trying to get my girlfriend back(she is in her early 20's). Unfortunately distance is a factor. I have been working on myself a lot and during that time of self improvement I stumbled upon this wonderful place. So I did notice when I did use it the 1 time i got to see her, she was very receptive. So anyways, I have been doing uber full time while I wait for school to start back up in August for me, and decided to try it out while i drive and noticed positive results (great platform to see results on a plethora of different people). So I recently placed my 2nd order which composed of ACE (ascend with 2x cops), PSE, and XPs75 to experiment a bit, to see what works best for different outcomes. I use the Xist oil and the rest are sprays. I noticed when I use 2 drops of xist, 2 sprays of Acend,1 spray of Cohesion and 1 of evolve, the women are superreceptive, flirty, everyone gets really friendly to point where my male riders sometimes creep me out.... so I no longer use the 2 sprays of acend and brought it down to 1. When I added PSE into the mix I noticed that on 2 seperate occasions at 2 different restaurants the waitresses were incredibly attentive and chatty, flipping hair, licking lips. I tried the same combo 2 other times and noticed that 2 of my female friends had really erect nipples that were protruding from their shirts.... I live in Florida so it isn't cold here. thats a quick recap, but my next posts will be more methodical and scientific.

Comment

I can't help but wonder if those male reactions are because of the cops. Way back when cops first became available I was one of those crazy fuckers who experimented with it. Guys always got goofy and acted toward me as if I were a woman. They didn't hit on me per se but it was more of an instinctual thing. Going out of there way to be super friendly and acting like big goobers.

Speaking of cops....you may want to be careful around your girl. There is the possibility that she may think you're fucking around on her. Two things are possible....she may become super possessive (XiSt may help with that) or really pissed.

It is recommended that you test one thing at a time to get a feel for it before you start mixing. This way you can better gauge what does what.

Keep testing and keep us posted.

Comment

Hello darlin! Please keep us posted on your results I'm still getting to know folks and learning trying to play catch up on the forum as well.
                      , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X