yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

I am living in western Europe and travelling a lot. One year ago I started to experiment with pheromones available in Germany; it turned out to ba a rather limited selection. Nevertheless the results have been interesting enough to go on. I am interested in all real experiences with different brands/mixes and in all fields of application. (Women-sex, making things easier, impacting myself, business associates)

Hello alter ego and welcome. There is a ton of information and help available here on this forum. Do read thru a lot of the boards. Have you ordered anything yet by chance?
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

AlterEgo! That sounds interesting. So is this your first experience with pheromones via an online store , have you just been purchasing stuff in retails stores?

Howe did you find us? Have you already made that purchase. Really excited you are here and we are all here to help and we long to know if you are going to love these products as much as we do.

Comment

Welcome to the party! Lots of good stuff here

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X