yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My introduction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My introduction...

Hi, I'm Habin, 27, and new to pheromones. I've been browsing these forums for a couple of days and hoping to have some understanding soon.

Hello Habin If you have any quick question for getting started, feel free to ask it here. Or if it's more extensive, you could post a new thread in the respective section.

Happy moning!

Comment

Welcome! You're in for a fun time, my friend.

Comment

Thanks so much. It seems like both a friendly and helpful community. One I hope to contribute to soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Habin View Post
          Thanks so much. It seems like both a friendly and helpful community. One I hope to contribute to soon.
          What kind of goals you have in mind... a girlfriend, a new job or just making new friends?
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Hi Habin. I've been addicted to this company for about a year now. You'll love it. My jam is XiSt oil x 4(behind ears and on neck), SOB spray x 1 each under my pits, Ascend spray x 4 on neck/face area, then I go out in the world and be awesome. I wear that every M-F, it changed the course of my career. I do spray cologne over the top of that power mix above. I also put deodorant over the SOB. Don't go out much, but I do own some sexual products. This company has really changed my life in a positive way. Let me know if I can help
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

What kind of goals you have in mind... a girlfriend, a new job or just making new friends?
              I suppose making new friends...and helping to smoothe the hiccoughs in some professional relationships.

Comment

Habin! I am so glad you are here. What led you to us and what products have you purchased so far or are you still reading, researching before you place your order.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                  Ascend spray x 4 on neck/face area,
                  It seems a bit too much to me, with Ascend I try not putting more than 1 spray, I feel Ascend like a strong product.. and smelly
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                  Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                  Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                  Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                  Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X