yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there

I'm a middle aged guy who used Androtics products a few years ago. I remember speaking to Steve O on the phone a few times to sort out custom orders, because you couldn't easily order unscented products in those days. I also remember Steve O was a great guy to talk to.

I have a few questions:

1. Is there a list of XS products that contain Androstadienone? I remember getting a bottle of this from somewhere else, back in the day. One sniff caused instant depression.
    2. Is there a list of which XS products roughly correspond to equivalent Androtics products? The reason I ask is because AD products are all I currently know and this would help me to understand XS products faster, even if they are not directly equivalent to Androtics products.
    3. Which is the best store to order from in terms of fastest shipping times to Australia? The US store or the European one?

Thanks in advance. I'm not trying to offend anyone with these questions - just trying to learn as quickly as possible.

Walker! I am so happy that you are here and you will loads of great people here trying to assist you. They will be around eventually

I understand you are just getting to know us as a company and trying to get a feel for what is going on so I will try to answer your questions but the real deal is when you make that purchase

XS has made it super easy to find the right products for yourself/situation by the use of our goals system.

In addition, each product page has at a glance usage tips,a description of the product and some of the main ingredients so please use your product page , read and the goals system.

We realize that because of what has been said about A1 and some people's experiences they are a bit skeptical about this product.However, Steve pheromone technology is very advanced and he uses this molecule in some of the products in a way to negate the depressed or negative effect. There are some people who are still super sensitive to it despite but one tool I encourage to use while you are here is the search engine, because most topics have already been covered and so you want to read the experiences of others and the responses of the advanced users.

I am looking for a pheromone that is playful friendly life of the party type. I only ask for the A1 replacement because I heard that too much A1 makes one

Most people who knew Steve from the AD days or used AD products and come here usually ask this question. I understand why they ask but it comes across like comparing and so just start fresh and unlearn everything you did at AD
    What Steve has is nothing like any products you will find anywhere, the products are more potent and the technology way more advanced.What is similar is the goals. No pheromone company can make a pheromone for every situation you have in your life so they came up with the main life goals and formulated products for those goals.
    But the products formulated for those goals depending on the company is different, does that make sense

I included a link with everything you need to know about shipping with XS

I will be around but I hope my few words helped , somewhat, ahahh

Comment

Welcome, Walker!

I did a quick search of the store for products that contain A-1 and came up with the following (click the word androstadienone):

Comment

Thank you very much KateD. I never noticed that Goals page before. Very informative!

I do wish there was a cheaper fast option for shipping to Australia. It's $49 with Fedex (XS) or $27.95 with DHL (Androtics). Big difference. It's not the only factor, but it is something to consider. I read elsewhere on this site from SteveO that DHL have made it too expensive for XS to continue shipping with them, so I do understand that.

Thanks RTBoss. That A1 search is very helpful. I didn't realize that p96 could possibly work as an A1 substitute. I'm a big fan of p96.

I'm quite interested in Xist and Exotica, so I'm going to read more about them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X