yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First try

Okay, so first experience was uneventful, mostly because I didn't use enough of Xist. I don't wear cologne in general so the whole thing is really new for me.
    I put one spray of the cover scent - a very light cologne from Burberry - on both of my wrists and rubbed a little from there just below my ears. I waited for about a half hour and put just barely a spritz of Xist on one wrist, rubbed on the other wrist and rubbed below the ears. I was scared to use more because the Xist smell is so strong I was concerned it would turn off the girl I'm interested in. I did ask her to smell my wrist to tell me what she thought of my new cologne and she said she liked it. I don't know what would have been her reaction to a full spray on that wrist. I am absolutely crazy about this girl and hope I haven't missed out on my opportunity at a reset in our relationship.

Newbie! Welcome to XS and I look forward to learning more as to why you are here. Remember that pheromones are not magical pills or a magical spray that you put on then PooF, everything comes to play and works out

Yes, we know this but sometimes we forget and so it is important to be reminded. Everything works out whether it works out in our favor or not. When you are young and you like someone, it is always intense and you think that if you are not with this person then that is the end. And you swear up and down , she is different and she is the one and most times , it doesn't work out, you feel that way a couple of times and then you are in your 30's and in your 40's married to a wonderful man or woman with kids and you are trying to convince your teenagers of the same thing you learnt.

It is important to have goals and to work towards them. You want a relationship with her and Xist will assist but improving on yourself, learning from past mistakes and knowing how she fits into your future life and goals is important as well.

Tell us more about the situation so the men can guide you and help you further. Welcome to our wonderful forum

Comment

• newbie2017
      newbie2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much; really appreciate it. You're right to remind me it's not magic. I hope I figure out the most effective way to use Xist, and if it's how RTBoss describes below, I'll give it a try!

Welcome, Newbie. Don't be concerned with the smell of the products. In all my years of using pheromones, sometimes with a TON of product on, I've never had someone (other than my wife) comment on anything negatively.

Xist itself smells awesome without a cover. While I suggest you still wear the Burberry cologne, try 2-3 full sprays of Xist the next time you wear it. 1 on each side of your neck, and 1 to your wrists (then rub our wrists together).

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
      Welcome, Newbie. Don't be concerned with the smell of the products. In all my years of using pheromones, sometimes with a TON of product on, I've never had someone (other than my wife) comment on anything negatively.

Xist itself smells awesome without a cover. While I suggest you still wear the Burberry cologne, try 2-3 full sprays of Xist the next time you wear it. 1 on each side of your neck, and 1 to your wrists (then rub our wrists together).

I'm new to Xist and Pheromones in general but as a guy I find them to be rather pungent, do females get that same smell or is it magically converted to something more pleasant when it hits them?

Comment

It more likely is that you are in the 1-5% or whatever ridiculously low number of people is sensitive to the smell of certain pheromones.

Comment

Really appreciate your feedback!! I think I'm in that really small group too because to me the unscented Xist does have a really strong scent. But I'll give your suggestion a try.

(please don't let this be a hazing ritual please don't let this be a hazing ritual please don't let this be a hazing ritual ????)

Comment

Lol no hazing ritual!! I can easily smell most types of mones with cops and enone being the #1 and 2 smelliest of all. However I find that most women really enjoy these scents especially when mixed with a cover scent or cologne they can't get enough. Every once in a great while I'll hear some chick say "what smells like cat piss?" That's when I know to head in another direction lol. But most women will love it.
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
              Every once in a great while I'll hear some chick say "what smells like cat piss?"
              For pheromones users, that's something we have to accept. For some people, we will smell horrible, like piss cat, to shit, etc.. So, be prepared...
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

If I were to get an actual "cat piss," comment - which has never happened to me (and I wear a SHIT ton of product) - I'd just be honest and say, "You must be really sensitive to the smell of certain pheromones." Who knows, could lead to an interesting convo.

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope Xist will help you on your way, but remember that you have to put in the work!

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                    If I were to get an actual "cat piss," comment - which has never happened to me (and I wear a SHIT ton of product) - I'd just be honest and say, "You must be really sensitive to the smell of certain pheromones." Who knows, could lead to an interesting convo.
                    That's the best thing, to be honest about the fact.. Personally, I choose to tell that smell is coming from my artesanal cologne, that is come from some special country... I will not tell about pheromones..
                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X