yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I play with my magic wand regularly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I play with my magic wand regularly

what's up peasants? i'm the new guy you need to know of. My friends call me Wizard... just chillin out in the castle tonight, waiting on my first order of magic potion to come in. I used my magic wizard balls to find Xist and after reading, i was drawn in. I like what i read in the reviews, plus in the forum. I liked it so much, I have 7 viles of potions coming to me. I look forward to playing with my new spells and making new minions on here.

Wizard! I was almost super scared to open your thread because of the title

I wasn't sure if it was just a witty, sexually raw client or a perv spamming the forum

You ordered 7 products huh? What 7 products are those and how did you go about choosing which products was the best for you

What brought you to XS

I know am asking a lot of questions but it seems you have a lot to say

Comment

hahaha. sorry about that. I was bored last night. I got the "Awesome Intro Pack for Men" ... XiSt, Cohesion, Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Flirt, Connections

but basically just found my way here because of this one girl i've got a thing for... we hang out often.. but i'm stuck and hoping to get an edge. having a little get together for the game sunday. was thinking i'd try xist there..

Comment

Welcome, Wizard . Xist should be the ticket, but just be aware she may need multiple exposures for the product to reveal its true magic. After multiple exposures, you'll be amazed.

Comment

• Wizard
          Wizard commented
          Editing a comment
          yea, i've been reading that.. i'm not expecting much from this weekend since others will be over as well, but i just want to start the exposure then.

Hello Wizard and welcome. You will have some great products to test out! Let us know how it goes for SB 51
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

XSteveO - hey man, tried to send you a PM about a problem with my order (bottle leaked).. but it said you were over you PM quota or something like that..

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            Wizard! I was almost super scared to open your thread because of the title
            Hahahh, me too.. There are things in life that people shouldn't play with
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard View Post
              XSteveO - hey man, tried to send you a PM about a problem with my order (bottle leaked).. but it said you were over you PM quota or something like that..
              We don't handle customer service issues via the forum. Not on the forum or via a pm. I am deeply sorry that some of your awesome sauce spilled but please send me a ticket via the support suite so I can assist you

support@pheromonexs.com

We are always ready to assist you but we try to filter all the icky customer service stuff away from the forum. The forum is just for the fun , awesome stuff

Comment

Will do! Thanks

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  my pleasure

Love the way you introduced yourself. Read your title and then your username and already knew I was in for an entertaining introduction post.

May the potions assist you in charming good, repelling evil, finding new minions and just feeling the magic.

Comment

Mysterion Thanks bud.. at least somebody got it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X