yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Howdy from South Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from South Texas!

Hi gang!
    first time poster, just came across pheromones last week and ordered Xist which just arrived yesterday.

I ordered it with a cover scent (in case that's important) and wore last night to a date with a girl I've been seeing casually since November of last year.

Even though she does like me and I've been waiting till Valentine's Day to ask her to be my girlfriend i don't want her to lose interest in me or think I'm losing interest in her.

So i didn't notice much difference other than she seemed just a tad more chattier and touchy feeling than usual but I'm not sure if that was Xist or my mind playing tricks on me

i also got samples of love boat & flirt so my question is should I mix one of those with Xist or should I continue to use Xist alone.

As i said I really like this girl so I just want to keep her interested and not mess around with someone else.

Also how good are love boat and flirt on there own ?

Thanks in advance !!

Welcome to forum ! Great, you got Xist. It suppose in order that Xist works, it needs multiple exposures, so one day or two day of meeting your target isn't enough.
    If you like the girl, keep it simple...and don't mix many pheromones at the same time. However love boat is a good product, easy to use... Xist alone, will be a good choice.
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Hi there and welcome! I would recommend reading up on all phero info here on the forum as there is a ton of useful stuff. Xist is a great stand alone product and is also a great mone for combos. Since you've used Xist by itself you could eventually work into a combo with either of your samples, flirt or loveboat, but I'd only combo one with Xist at a time. Then report back here with your findings! And good luck!!
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Thanx for the welcome! I'm sure I got lots of reading to do, it's just been a hectic couple of days.

I plan on seeing the girl I'm using Xist on tonight and again this Friday night so maybe I'll be able to tell more by then.

Just a quick story about my experience using 3 sprays of Flirt this morning at the gym. I put one spray under each wrist and another to the back of my neck then applied one spray of my cologne Givenchy Intense Play in the same spot I sprayed Flirt.

Unfortunately there weren't many women working around my area (the free weights benches) except for 2 women (a trainer and her client, the trainer being easily in her early to mid 30's at least) and I caught her sniffing once then a look came over her face which to me said (WTH is that??!!) like she took a huge whiff to see what it was lol.
        do women usually get adverse reactions to this stuff?

I'm in reasonable shape (a bit of a pot belly but I'm not fat by any means, nice arms, back and chest) and I''d say I'm better than average(face wise).

Any idea what happened?? FWIW, she continued to work out literally right next to me until I left to head upstairs to do some cardio.

Comment

to XS Cer! I am happy you are here and I hope it works out for you with your girl. When you are a newbie, it is the best thing because the hits will blow your mind. It is important to read the product page with the description of what the product does, the experiences of the experienced users but you still have to take into consideration that everyone is different.

The products are really potent so just about one spray usually works.

The expert users are usually around to assist but I notice most of them are pretty busy right now

Continue to test these out and pay attention to the hits you receive , pretty soon you will get the hang of them

In regards to your girl or potential girl, in addition to pheromones please ensure you try to strengthen communication. Just like we have a plan in regards to school or work or life, we can make a plan with relationships. Know what you want from the relationship , what you want to give and what you want back. Talk to her, take her out, think of fun ,nice things to do but don't be overbearing

Give her, her space and take yours

Hope it all works out

Comment

I've never used Flirt, but Xist is awesome. Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by CER956 View Post
              Thanx for the welcome! I'm sure I got lots of reading to do, it's just been a hectic couple of days.

I plan on seeing the girl I'm using Xist on tonight and again this Friday night so maybe I'll be able to tell more by then.

Just a quick story about my experience using 3 sprays of Flirt this morning at the gym. I put one spray under each wrist and another to the back of my neck then applied one spray of my cologne Givenchy Intense Play in the same spot I sprayed Flirt.

Unfortunately there weren't many women working around my area (the free weights benches) except for 2 women (a trainer and her client, the trainer being easily in her early to mid 30's at least) and I caught her sniffing once then a look came over her face which to me said (WTH is that??!!) like she took a huge whiff to see what it was lol.
              do women usually get adverse reactions to this stuff?

I'm in reasonable shape (a bit of a pot belly but I'm not fat by any means, nice arms, back and chest) and I''d say I'm better than average(face wise).

Any idea what happened?? FWIW, she continued to work out literally right next to me until I left to head upstairs to do some cardio.
              Yes what happened was she caught a good whiff of your phero cloud, it caught her attention big time and the look on their face tells you the gears are turning trying to figure out the scent. My GF gets that look almost every time and I almost lol cuz I expect her to make some sort of comment but then she usually just takes a bigger sniff and cuddles up and says you smell so good.
              Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                Yes what happened was she caught a good whiff of your phero cloud, it caught her attention big time and the look on their face tells you the gears are turning trying to figure out the scent. My GF gets that look almost every time and I almost lol cuz I expect her to make some sort of comment but then she usually just takes a bigger sniff and cuddles up and says you smell so good.
                Nice! I hope to have that effect on my lady soon, I'll be seeing her again tonight so it will be her 3rd exposure to my Xist

Comment

I was wondering if I should pair this with Love Boat or should I stick to Xist for now? It won't have an adverse effect on the girl I'm seeing if I wear both right? As I mentioned previously I do like this girl but I want things to go the next step, if you know what I mean.

F it I just went ahead and bought a bottle of Evolve, I tend to jump the gun on this kind of stuff, hopefully it works!
                  Last edited by CER956; 01-30-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Eh, you were bound to end up with that product anyway. It all "works," and it's fun to play around with the different products.

Love Boat pairs well with Xist - but when your Evolve arrives, you can also try Xist/Love Boat/Evolve in combination.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                      Eh, you were bound to end up with that product anyway. It all "works," and it's fun to play around with the different products.

Love Boat pairs well with Xist - but when your Evolve arrives, you can also try Xist/Love Boat/Evolve in combination.
                      Thanx! Both the Xist and the Evolve I bought have the Aqua Di Gio cover scent so I hope it doesn't turn too potent.

I'll be asking this girl I'm seeing to be my GF this weekend but I plan to expose her to both scents Thursday (it'll be her 4th exposure to Xist but the first exposure to Evolve),

Should I do two sprays of each or just one each ?? Appreciate all the feedback I've gotten so far, thank you all!
                      Wish me luck!

Comment

Many will say 1 spray each, but I'm a go big or go home type of guy. I love hittin' 'em hard - besides, it really shows the effect of the product(s).

Comment

Many will say 1 spray each, but I'm a go big or go home type of guy. I love hittin' 'em hard - besides, it really shows the effect of the product(s).
                          Yep since she is already into you, you might as well unload with both barrels.....so to speak Ahahaha
                          Ammo:

Comment

Thanks! I'll do 2 of each, I just tracked my order of Evolve and it's out for delivery, one day early!

FWIW I went to the gym today and used 2 of love boat and 2 of flirt to test it out and again I was next to the girl I mentioned in post #4 but I didn't seem to get any noticeable reaction this time around.

Is Evolve good to test around strangers in places like the gym or a store? Or should I just save that for dates with my soon to be GF *fingers crossed*

Comment

Frankly, I think most products are best when used around people you know or in situations where exposure time is significant. Work, parties, dinners, game night, etc. Gym, grocery stores, fly-bys are always a bust for me. The only exception would be if you were wearing a product that gave you self-effects that changed your attitude, thus giving you a leg up interacting with people. JMHO.

Comment

• Headless
                                Headless commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I have notice this as well.

Frankly, I think most products are best when used around people you know or in situations where exposure time is significant. Work, parties, dinners, game night, etc. Gym, grocery stores, fly-bys are always a bust for me. The only exception would be if you were wearing a product that gave you self-effects that changed your attitude, thus giving you a leg up interacting with people. JMHO.
                              I tried out Love Boat & Evolve today and I believe you're right, not a one reaction!

I'll save it for when I can use it

Comment

So a quick update, I've been using two sprays of Evolve and Xist and I see no "difference", things are just as they were before I started using these products (I'm not complaining BTW just seems like I might've wasted money....) Should I use Evolve and something else to get a more passionate response ? Or up the sprays ??

PS the pheromones seem to stick to my clothing even after I wash them, is that normal?

Comment

i'm still new to all this, but from all the reading i've done, i'd say you need to hold off on the evolve.

i was just told that xist/taboo/love boat are good together, and i've read that xist/taboo/cohesion are good together

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard View Post
                                    i'm still new to all this, but from all the reading i've done, i'd say you need to hold off on the evolve.

i was just told that xist/taboo/love boat are good together, and i've read that xist/taboo/cohesion are good together
                                    Damn! I just bought it in oil form too! I didn't get any Taboo samples but I still have Xist and Love boat

Comment

Welcome, and congrats on jumping into the game. I would definitely try Love Boat alone next time you are with the girl of interest. It is a bit of a hidden gem. Best of luck!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X