yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB and Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB and Connections

Hey guys, I'm new to the community here. I'm not new to using pheromones, and have been buying products from various companies... XS seems to be one of the better if not the best. I have a couple samples of SOB that I would like to try. Alone, with me is very intimidating so I've been told. Like I am ticked off... I have heard of Cohesion working to calm that effect down. I was curious if anyone has tried it with Connections? As both Cohesion and Connections have calming effects, but Connections is more engaging then Cohesion is... Any thoughts or findings?

In my opinion, SOB is to be used on certain occasions. Sometimes I wear SOB + Love boat, works well... SOB it depends a lot the personality of woman you have in front of you..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I agree, and I should have specified. I am not wearing this daily, but more or less for the bar scene. So, more like on Friday nights. Last time I wore is solo, I was with my friends feeling just fine. However several of them asked me what was bothering me, I guess I was giving them a vibe that I was ticked off. Which, I wasn't I was in a very good mood and talkative... I had a lot of stares and side glances from women, but it was hard for me to open with them. I had two sprays from a sample on... Maybe try just one spray next time...

Comment

Originally posted by tinman2469 View Post
        I agree, and I should have specified. I am not wearing this daily, but more or less for the bar scene. So, more like on Friday nights. Last time I wore is solo, I was with my friends feeling just fine. However several of them asked me what was bothering me, I guess I was giving them a vibe that I was ticked off. Which, I wasn't I was in a very good mood and talkative... I had a lot of stares and side glances from women, but it was hard for me to open with them. I had two sprays from a sample on... Maybe try just one spray next time...
        Probably, you're friends were not feeling comfortable under the influence of SOB.. For me SOB and Ascend, I choose only one spray.. If you go to a bar of women over 35 yo, two sprays may be is ok
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I don't know much about SOB because I am a female but have you tried searching for some SOB reports on the forum to see what was said about it?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X