yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

i am newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am newbie

hi there my name is Casey (36/M) from Singapore.. nice to join this community. i am quite new to pheromone too. Please be patient with me...

i am wondering once we are eligible for the discount... it will automatically appeared in the check out cart ? or we need to use the same email to login to the store page. anyone.. pls help to clarify. thx

Day Walker. I am night Walker and I am all so grumpy in the day, ahahhaahh

The discounts are done manually by yours truly at the beginning of the month so you have some time to get your post count up every month before your discounts are added to your store account. Once you have reached a level, it is added to your store account and the discount is automatically applied when you make a purchase.

Remember you have to actually have a store account to benefit from our discounts. I also suggesting signing up for our newsletter.

You are 21 posts away from being A level 1 influencer

We were all new at some point so we totally understand and I love newbies, ppl get tired of the same ole, same ole. Like they fed up with me at this point , ahahahha

Have you already made a purchase, if so , what products did you get and what made you decide to venture into the world of pheromones

Comment

Welcome. Buy 2 or 3 products and start experimenting. The best way to go is just dive right in and see which product does what.

Comment

well i bought 2 evolves (30mls) and got some other free samples like xist, sob, taboo, cohesion..
        any suggestion which is a potent combi for clubs or nightout places.. well Spore is mostly asian girls.. which pheromones are better for attracting asian girls?

well i get pheromone to smooth things out when knowing girl.. hopefully to get a girl to settle down too... since im not young (in age term) anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          Day Walker. I am night Walker and I am all so grumpy in the day, ahahhaahh

The discounts are done manually by yours truly at the beginning of the month so you have some time to get your post count up every month before your discounts are added to your store account. Once you have reached a level, it is added to your store account and the discount is automatically applied when you make a purchase.

Remember you have to actually have a store account to benefit from our discounts. I also suggesting signing up for our newsletter.

You are 21 posts away from being A level 1 influencer

We were all new at some point so we totally understand and I love newbies, ppl get tired of the same ole, same ole. Like they fed up with me at this point , ahahahha

Have you already made a purchase, if so , what products did you get and what made you decide to venture into the world of pheromones
          KateD.. how do I get a store acct. i have already registered for an acct when i purchased the evolves 3 weeks ago... i look at My Account.. nothing stated as store acct or anything... sorry for asking newbie question.. pls help yah ..

Comment

Hey There Day Walker
            are you searching for this ?

You can go there
            By clicking on your name when you are logged in.

Or clicking Your Stuff at the bottom of the store

And a big welcome Blade

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by Day Walker View Post
              well i bought 2 evolves (30mls) and got some other free samples like xist, sob, taboo, cohesion..
              any suggestion which is a potent combi for clubs or nightout places.. well Spore is mostly asian girls.. which pheromones are better for attracting asian girls?

well i get pheromone to smooth things out when knowing girl.. hopefully to get a girl to settle down too... since im not young (in age term) anymore..
              I hear Asian women don't like -none heavy pheromones, so I'd say perhaps shy away from your SOB sample with them. Other than that, Xist and Taboo should be excellent choices, and perhaps Cohesion. I don't think Cohesion is the appropriate choice for a club atmosphere, however.

Comment

I'd say go 1-2 sprays evolve. It's buffered so you'll never know unless you try.
                Ammo:
                PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                AD: Glace
                Lovescent: NNPA
                Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

i clicked on Your Stuff on bottom right but nothing happen.. i already logged in...

Originally posted by idle View Post
                  Hey There Day Walker
                  are you searching for this ?

You can go there
                  By clicking on your name when you are logged in.

Or clicking Your Stuff at the bottom of the store

And a big welcome Blade

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

I hear Asian women don't like -none heavy pheromones, so I'd say perhaps shy away from your SOB sample with them. Other than that, Xist and Taboo should be excellent choices, and perhaps Cohesion. I don't think Cohesion is the appropriate choice for a club atmosphere, however.
                    thanks for the tips... i will try on tht...

Comment

i clicked on Your Stuff on bottom right but nothing happen.. i already logged in...
                      Hey Dark
                      and what about from here

does this link work for you ?

as the Your Stuff on the bottom should link you to
                      https://pheromonexs.com/account it self.
                      let me know if you are experiencing troubles with this link it self

If the problem is persistent can you submit a ticket with us.
                      I would like to look it

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                      idle @ socials

Comment

Evolve is good product, but personally I prefer to use only on certain ocassions. For example: only until a girl fell in love with you, until a girl, you know she wants to have sex with you. I will not use Evolve before those situations.
                        However, on women over 35 I can use Evolve even for first time I meet them, no problem.
                        Or Evolve, with younger girls those one who may be looking to hook up with someone, specially in the presence of alcohol..

Personally, I am trying to get closer with a Thai girl, by using Xist, Love boat and Cohesion or A1, I would never use a sexual pheromone around her. Except when I know she feels a very strong sexual desire towards me..
                        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Welcome!
                          Wish ya lots of fun and lots of love here.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X