yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Arsenic Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenic Intro

Hey,

Arsenic, 23m, College - soon to be single
    Some may know me from another forum. I'm not sure how strict the rules are about mentioning other boards so we'll leave it at that, and the reason I'm here is because I want to try out a new atmosphere and because the other board has been very dead for the past year.

I have gone through a bottle of Evolve, Ascend, and I believe Xist, and recently I have purchased Cohesion. I'm also very familiar with LAL's products; Voodoo, Nude, Nude Alpha, A1, Bad Wolf, Wolf, AV. I've also tried a handful of other products like Glace, Core, Imprint, etc. While I'm not huge on posting, I do use pheromones almost every day and have been for about 3 years (usually at very low doses) to enhance various interactions. I definitely follow the "less is more" approach, and through doing this method and using mones in general I can confidently say that I'm a user for life. The benefits simply can not be ignored.

I'm currently on day 11 of Alpa Male 6 subliminal by Subliminal-Shop and it has already turned my life around, especially compared to the crap from realsubliminal I've been using off and on for years. Depending on how it goes I'll most likely be posting more about my progress.

Thanks - I hope you guys are cool

Originally posted by Arsenic View Post
    Hey,

Arsenic, 23m, College - soon to be single
    Some may know me from another forum. I'm not sure how strict the rules are about mentioning other boards so we'll leave it at that, and the reason I'm here is because I want to try out a new atmosphere and because the other board has been very dead for the past year.

I have gone through a bottle of Evolve, Ascend, and I believe Xist, and recently I have purchased Cohesion. I'm also very familiar with LAL's products; Voodoo, Nude, Nude Alpha, A1, Bad Wolf, Wolf, AV. I've also tried a handful of other products like Glace, Core, Imprint, etc. While I'm not huge on posting, I do use pheromones almost every day and have been for about 3 years (usually at very low doses) to enhance various interactions. I definitely follow the "less is more" approach, and through doing this method and using mones in general I can confidently say that I'm a user for life. The benefits simply can not be ignored.

I'm currently on day 11 of Alpa Male 6 subliminal by Subliminal-Shop and it has already turned my life around, especially compared to the crap from realsubliminal I've been using off and on for years. Depending on how it goes I'll most likely be posting more about my progress.

Great post... and welcome I would like to practice on those subliminal too.. I just feel, the price is kind of high..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Loquisimo Have you had a chance to look at their free section? If not, grab Absolute Self Confidence! I was using it for about 2 weeks with great success before I decided to stick with the alpha male program.
      Last edited by Arsenic; 12-29-2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Welcome Arsenic. How have your experiences been with the XS products?

Comment

GHOST I have had great times with XS products. They produce strong, consistent results. My only complaint is that they are very strong and can leave me with quite a headache so I usually have to take some ibuprofen when I dose. I have just now gotten back into XS products so I'll be testing more. I'll try not to mention my XS moments from the past because of how long ago it was...hazy memory and inner game wasnt as strong.

Comment

Arsenic!I think it is really easy for a forum to become dead. It is us the members who have to keep it active and alive. If you or everyone decide its dead, lets walk away , that adds to the problem instead of helping to solve it. Just like in real life there are people who are just the life of the party, they are creative and people just naturally follow them around. These who possess that skill should use it on their fav forums to keep it going

We would love to hear your feedback on all products you have used and we have a section for posting your experiences with products from other vendors.

Happy to have you here and I hope we can give you some feedback on the headaches, we are not medical doctors but I am concerned about the effect it is having on you since it is not something you hear often.

What are the products you use, what dosage or how many sprays? I suggest laying of the XS products to see if the other mones or anything else gives you headaches

Comment

KateD I agree! However, the forum I came from is not very well made. This one looks much nicer, has "view this weeks posts" and some other features that make it flow well and encourage members to post. Needless to say I like this site better

Yes, I experience fatigue and headaches to some degree with most other pheromone products but XS products are much more intense for me. For example, If I use 2 inches of Nude (spread between my wrists, elbow pit, neck) and I do not shower at the end of the day I will feel more tired when I wake up and slightly fogged over. Its not a huge deal and I get used to it. Something like Cohesion or Evolve, for example, I will use 1 spray of (same pulse point method) and within 10 minutes my head will feel funny. After a few hours my head really starts to hurt and I feel tired. Somebody on another forum suggested it was the beta THDOC. I remember them mentioning that it was "life sucking."

Comment

Loquisimo Have you had a chance to look at their free section? If not, grab Absolute Self Confidence! I was using it for about 2 weeks with great success before I decided to stick with the alpha male program.
                I will give a look on the free section, good idea
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Welcome.Just don't mix arsenic with your mones.

Comment

• Arsenic
                    Arsenic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't knock it til ya try it

Hey it's me! From the same forum! . Welcome!

Comment

• Arsenic
                    Arsenic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yooo whats up Bandit!

Welcome to this board, glad to see it's getting busier and busier with new posters.

If you're a "less is more," guy, I'm the "more is more," guy.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hahahahahaha

I just did some work on my arcade tetris machine, I know for a fact I am cool

Make a journal and post in there, we want phero reports as well of course!
                  Teacher, about to be married.
                  Arsenal:
                  Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
                  Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
                  To be expanded...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X