yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

saying hello and asking for your expertise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saying hello and asking for your expertise

hello all,

i'm new to the world of 'mones and new to this place. i've read every thing i can find on the main site and read through some posts here, and i appreciate the community that exists here. some very smart and experienced people.

about me: i'm in my early 40s, successful at what i do, somewhat shy in certain situations, but more outgoing with people i know. i have a background in the tech space and spend more time interacting with machines than i'd like.

i hope it's ok to ask for some advice/feedback in this section.

i've had the good fortune of having a long term relationship with a woman younger than me by about 15 years. she's in her mid-20s and is very loving, but also a bit shy. i'm hoping to get some recommendations for 'mones that could help do a few things:

* enhance our sense of connection on an emotional and physical level
    * significantly amp up intimacy and sexual attraction and response

for a lot of our relationship we've been living in different cities, so the distance part of this has sucked. we'll be spending way more time together soon and the pheromones seem like they could really help us.

part of the sucky part of being in different cities is interacting so much over tech, which is ok except it obviously gives us both a different sense of connection and intimacy. it's like the tech has become part of the connection, if that makes sense.

i'd really welcome any ideas for formulas or blends that could help us reset things when we're together, to give us that sense of connection and intimacy, with a can't keep her hands off me feeling on her end, leading to a strong sexual connection.

i've read the description of the formulas, but am definitely open to suggestions there. the main piece i find confusing is the idea of stacking or blending them together. i don't have any experience with this so i don't know where to start.

thank you in advance for any ideas you could share.

i hope the above isn't too detailed, but i wanted to explain our situation and also note our age difference since i read about certain blends creating better responses in women in a particular age range.

thank you again for any help or guidance you can offer.

dragon

May I suggest trying Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, and Vibe...
    I find Ascend that it attracts younger women around 18-25 and it raises my status
    I find Cohesion to be a social lubricant, it makes people chatty, but becareful...if you put too much it might make you "lethargic"
    I find Bliss to be an excellent social booster, it made me feel confident and I became chatty and also the people around me.
    Vibe has the same effects as Bliss, but it may make you feel more relaxed...
    Also the putative XSP75 is excellent for getting respect from other males and it turns women's head to you (mostly women around their 25-30s.
    These are all my observations from my products...I'm also new here so yeah...were on the same boat.
    Alpha-Dream's L2k v1 might work for your target since she's that age range.

Comment

you may start with Cohesion.. that's a good product. Knowing that she is your girlfriend or kind of ..so you stay together for many hours or even sleep together... I recommend to get Cohesion in oil version..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by bluemandragon View Post
        hello all,

i'm new to the world of 'mones and new to this place. i've read every thing i can find on the main site and read through some posts here, and i appreciate the community that exists here. some very smart and experienced people.

about me: i'm in my early 40s, successful at what i do, somewhat shy in certain situations, but more outgoing with people i know. i have a background in the tech space and spend more time interacting with machines than i'd like.

i hope it's ok to ask for some advice/feedback in this section.

i've had the good fortune of having a long term relationship with a woman younger than me by about 15 years. she's in her mid-20s and is very loving, but also a bit shy. i'm hoping to get some recommendations for 'mones that could help do a few things:

* enhance our sense of connection on an emotional and physical level
        * significantly amp up intimacy and sexual attraction and response

for a lot of our relationship we've been living in different cities, so the distance part of this has sucked. we'll be spending way more time together soon and the pheromones seem like they could really help us.

part of the sucky part of being in different cities is interacting so much over tech, which is ok except it obviously gives us both a different sense of connection and intimacy. it's like the tech has become part of the connection, if that makes sense.

i'd really welcome any ideas for formulas or blends that could help us reset things when we're together, to give us that sense of connection and intimacy, with a can't keep her hands off me feeling on her end, leading to a strong sexual connection.

i've read the description of the formulas, but am definitely open to suggestions there. the main piece i find confusing is the idea of stacking or blending them together. i don't have any experience with this so i don't know where to start.

thank you in advance for any ideas you could share.

i hope the above isn't too detailed, but i wanted to explain our situation and also note our age difference since i read about certain blends creating better responses in women in a particular age range.

thank you again for any help or guidance you can offer.

dragon
        try to check this link, then I think you may get more questions... https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphical-olfaction-advantage-leveraging-system.html
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Blue! My husband and I have a distant relationship and in addition to that he was not a man who was good at talking or expressing himself so its been four years of hard work, hurt and patience

Steve recommended Connections XS, which work really well. In addition to that I had to find things he likes talking about , make him comfortable to speak with me and stress on the fact that you need communication ,getting to know each other and time spent in a relationship. In my opinion ,you can't say you love someone unless you know the good and bad , before that , you are just in lust which feels as strongly as love.

For attraction and sexual intimacy I recommend ascend and evolve.Do you plan to tell her about mones?

Comment

thanks for your help everybody. this is exactly why i wanted to be a member here. this place is full of really helpful people willing to share their experience. this definitely gives me some ideas of places to start. good question about whether i tell her KateD. i hadn't considered that honestly. what's your opinion on that? any input is welcome. thank you again for being kind to a new guy and for sharing your expertise.

Comment

Welcome! Sound suggestions given, try one of them out. I think in this case I'd suggest Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemandragon View Post
                thanks for your help everybody. this is exactly why i wanted to be a member here. this place is full of really helpful people willing to share their experience. this definitely gives me some ideas of places to start. good question about whether i tell her KateD. i hadn't considered that honestly. what's your opinion on that? any input is welcome. thank you again for being kind to a new guy and for sharing your expertise.
                The hubby didn't believe in pheromones until we used the massage oil. He always says the sex is waaay better when we use it. That is his opinion. I am open with him about it because sexually we speak openly and frankly about what we want to do, even toys etc. Not all couples have that open ,sexual honesty. I know most men on here don't tell their partners bcuz women seem to see it as being deceitful etc. If she is shy and you want to get her out her shell maybe suggesting she try it and encouraging her to tell you her sexual desires as a means of helping you pleasure her more.

Being honest means less work to hide it but feel her out to see if it would be something she won't freak out about.

Comment

Hello and welcome! My recommendation would be evolve as well if you really want to see what mones can do. But any way you go should work out well. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
                  Ammo:
                  PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                  LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                  PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                  AD: Glace
                  Lovescent: NNPA
                  Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I agree with the Cohesion, Connection and Evolve suggestions.

And remember ... she's ONLY in her 20s. She, probably, still has a lot of LEARNING and MATURING to do.

"Miles to go before we sleep."

Teach her well my friend!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X