yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi and my goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi and my goals

hey everyone!

I recently discovered pheromones after seeing it on Duck Quacks Don't Echo (when I'm with my family we watch TV over dinner).

As a former semi-pro gamer I know very well how small advantages can be exploited to turn into game winners. Pheromones seem to be that to me (a small advantage), they aren't THAT expensive so I did a lot of reading.

(I'm 29 years old)

I have a few goals with pheromones.

I will be getting married in April, I'm not looking into pheromones to pick up, I am hoping they lead to a better time with my wife though. I got cohesion, taboo and evolve.

Cohesion: She gets stressed sometimes, she often says how calming I am to her, if cohesion enhances that then excellent, sexual bonuses are also welcome, but wasn't my prime motivator for trying this.

Evolve and Taboo: I think you can guess what goal I got these for

I didn't get much, 10ml sprays of each. I plan to check them all out four or so times at 1 and then 2 sprays before trying any combos.

My other goal is I thought that pheromones might be good for work. As I'm a teacher and I'm getting married soon I don't want uncomfortable amounts of attraction. The status effects from wolf are what I got for a daily driver for work. I don't want my students to be afraid of me, but a healthy amount of respect would make some classes better. Wont be able to test this out for this purpose at least until Feb next year though.

I hope I can get some advantage in my life from pheromones. I've had fun experimenting so far trying to see the subtle effects but I've only had pheromones for a few weeks now, although the ascend sample I got seems to make me a bit depressed, maybe I should wear it in a different spot.
    Teacher, about to be married.
    Arsenal:
    Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
    Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
    To be expanded...

Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Well, your attitude and the fact that you did so much research already shows your alpha and I love it! I love a man who takes charge in all situations.

I definitely recommend Ascend and since you already on track with identifying your goals , I want you to check out this link below

The guys will be around soon to introduce themselves and to give you some advise.I am excited to have you here and look forward to reading your results.

Please be sure to take advantage of our lifetime discounts offer

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

Do you have any tips on reducing depression from ascend? Hard to act in line with the product to be believable...
        Arsenal:
        To be expanded...

Comment

brac3r I wear Ascend to work every single day. I'm over 40, and naturally an introvert. I wonder, just because you said it was a sample, if other factors may have played into the depression. Like, maybe you only used it once, or twice but your cat died, or you had car trouble, just spit balling here. Why do you say depression from Ascend?

Get yourself some XiSt Oil for the marriage. Read about it, it's the only oil I have, and I've bought it twice. Also, with my ascend, I usually twist off the sprayer from my SOB and place a dab under my nose for self effects. It gives me that I don't give a fuck feeling, like let's do this. That possibly opens me up more, and diminishes possible depression.
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
            brac3r I usually twist off the sprayer from my SOB and place a dab under my nose for self effects. It gives me that I don't give a fuck feeling, like let's do this. That possibly opens me up more, and diminishes possible depression.
            That's true, I used to do same long time ago, with TUTH, turn up the heat... and make me feel very strong. Similar feeling than when doing sports and you are already sweating and feels to run or hit hard a ball.. Also, just imagine that Ascend do not give any kind of depression, then you're done more than 50 % of the problem...

Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by brac3r View Post
              Do you have any tips on reducing depression from ascend? Hard to act in line with the product to be believable...
              Why would you assume that you can get depression of Ascend.

Ever moving upwards, Ascending to your true station.Presenting “ASCEND-XS”Ascend male pheromone blend is an advanced pheromone formula that creates an aura of powerful yet subtle social/sexual attraction which cannot be denied. Incorporating nine uniquely balanced molecules, Ascend delivers all

I know that A1 causes depression in some males and that Steve formulates his products in such a way so that doesn't happen but I don't see any A1 in the ingredients for Ascend

Comment

Both times I wore ascend, 2 sprays from sample, I felt quite a lack of confidence and dark thought patterns compared to normal. Once I thought must have been the day, twice though...

Doing some real estate stuff today, going to give it a go again.
                Arsenal:
                To be expanded...

Comment

Decided to wear ACE today. Everything went smoothly. Noticed some:
                  Respect/flirting from real estate agent and respect/hair flipping frenzy from work colleague I am taking over from next year.

No depression this time
                  Arsenal:
                  To be expanded...

Comment

Fiance is stressing big about the wedding plans at the moment. Going to scrub my application points with hunter soap and use some cohesion before I see her, report to come.
                    Arsenal:
                    To be expanded...

Comment

Fiance is stressing big about the wedding plans at the moment. Going to scrub my application points with hunter soap and use some cohesion before I see her, report to come.
                      I can imagine, women under stress and worry?? Tell us, if cohesion is doing its work ...

Comment

Cohesion definitely had a lot of hits. Very strong "teddy bear" effect.

Also got a lot of planning done, and she HATES planning. As in, most of her stress comes from that.
                        Arsenal:
                        To be expanded...

Comment

Cohesion definitely had a lot of hits. Very strong "teddy bear" effect.

Also got a lot of planning done, and she HATES planning. As in, most of her stress comes from that.
                          Good news buddy! Products working well

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X