yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys

So I recently bought mones at the androtics store and they seem real hit or miss to me. Some work some don't so I have decided to try out other stores and I heard quite good stuff about this store. Don't get me wrong though the products that do work from AD work well but it's always good to look for a better alternative if it exists.

What I am essentially looking for is something that would get respect but also attract and something that would work well in both in the dating and professional world.
    Fallout is something I probably plan to explore down the line as well which I hear is harder to achieve with the AD products because they don't carry A1. However, I am also kind of hesitant to try an a1 product because of the bad stuff I've heard about it.

Look forward to hearing the suggestions you guys have.

PS - I am a fan of the akuto scent that AD has... so if you guys have something similar to that scent please let me know so I can choose that scent when I make my order

From PXS probably Ascend will work for you, however it contains A1... I read some people have mentioned LIIK from alpha dream, also has A1... With PXS products, many formulas are kind of specific, perhaps one product alone won't be enough for many goals in mind... so combinations are needed..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Trill. Shopping around for experimental purposes or just to get the best for your buck is a great thing.I believe that is what a lot of our clients do.

I haven't experienced all what the other pheromone companies have to offer but I will always choose XS hands down because I am behind the scenes and I know of the quality of the products and business practices. For someone looking outside and just trying to figure it out, you definitely have to shop around and be careful with your hard earned bucks

XS has made it super easy to find the right products for you with the use of our goals system.

I always encourage you to take advantage of our lifetime discounts

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

The welcome wagon will be around eventually to show you the ropes.I think they aren't around so often because its the holidays

Comment

Originally posted by Trillmendous View Post
        So I recently bought mones at the androtics store and they seem real hit or miss to me. Some work some don't so I have decided to try out other stores and I heard quite good stuff about this store. Don't get me wrong though the products that do work from AD work well but it's always good to look for a better alternative if it exists.

What I am essentially looking for is something that would get respect but also attract and something that would work well in both in the dating and professional world.
        Fallout is something I probably plan to explore down the line as well which I hear is harder to achieve with the AD products because they don't carry A1. However, I am also kind of hesitant to try an a1 product because of the bad stuff I've heard about it.

Look forward to hearing the suggestions you guys have.

PS - I am a fan of the akuto scent that AD has... so if you guys have something similar to that scent please let me know so I can choose that scent when I make my order
        Yeah, I would be fine with exploring combinations to get the wanted effects. So far I seem to like the descriptions for Ascend, Xist, and Cohesion. Evolve sounds good too but might not work out in the work environment.

I read into SOB too and it seems like that's a great one for the dating scene because it promotes both status and sexual GOALS. Still haven't made up my mind though and I still have some time to do that since I'm waiting on my next payday.
        Last edited by Trillmendous; 12-09-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

So I've been reading up on the GOALS as well as the products themselves and have a few questions I hope people can answer.

I am strongly considering buying the ACE pack or the awesome intro pack(when I save up some money however). If I go with the awesome intro pack I want to make sure I get the right ones.

I have lots of questions so bare with me....

So my main thing is that I want a status product that would work well in a work environment. I was considering Ascend without the cops, I don't really want to give off the vibe that cops give off at work. However, I would also like this status product to work in a dating/social environment... would Ascend without cops still work out in that environment? and are their any other more versatile status products you'd recommend over ascend?

My 2nd thing is that I want 2 different types of "trust" products. One that would establish trust with a client and one that would establish trust with a potential target. I would hopefully like both of them to work well with the status product I end up buying. The ones I've been considering are Xist and Connections for the trust with a target in fact Connections by it's description on the website seems like it does exactly that. I would like to know which of the 2 would mix well with a status product because my overall goal is to probably use the status product in all mixes. Am I overlooking cohesion? Which of the 3 would work well in a work environment where establishing trust with clients is a must?

My 3rd thing is looking for a product that would be strictly for dating/sexual environments. SOB seems great because when I looked at it's GOALS profile it had sexual as well as status... so correct me if I'm wrong it gives of an alpha vibe along with a sexual vibe? Would I be able to use SOB stand alone and still give off that alpha vibe? Is SOB better then using Ascend when you're heading out to a club/bar/party but still want to give off an alpha vibe? or would Ascend mixed with evolve do a better job at that?

Hope to hear from you guys soon and I hope you guys can understand from my post essentially what I am searching for. Like I said fallout is something I could probably try to explore later down the line so I wouldn't mind if you guys give me some tips on how to achieve that.

Comment

For work environment, I will choose Ascend with cops. Specially if you look like a guy who likes women.
            Connections and Xist are great products.. however, connections has also self effects, so pay attention.. Connections in my opinion are also good for dates and Cohesion too.

For clubbing SOB and Evolve, however, do the work on certain kind of women. Not for a relationship or for dating.

When I started on pheromones, I used to wear Ascend+Cohesion for clubbing, it worked very well...very often had great interactions with girls..
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

WHy do you recommend ascend with cops for work? Reading into the vibe that cops give up it just doesn't seem like a work vibe to me.

so you prefer Ascend and Cohesion over SOB for an alpha/sexual mix?

Comment

Well, I don't have a special scientific explanation for this. I just would be using Ascend with cops. Not the one without. For example, if there is a guy who seems to be a computer geek, who lives with her mother and seems to never had a girlfriend, Ascend with cops isn't a good idea...I guess.

Ascend+Cohesion, is just a different mix than SOB, are for different goals. For different kind of women. There is plenty of personality of women out there.
                I just wear the mix, depend on the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillmendous View Post
                  WHy do you recommend ascend with cops for work? Reading into the vibe that cops give up it just doesn't seem like a work vibe to me.

so you prefer Ascend and Cohesion over SOB for an alpha/sexual mix?
                  Have you got already products or still figuring out the best decision? I hope you get the right products, and hopelly not so many, so then is easier to test...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X