yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Phero Buddies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Phero Buddies!

Hello all!

I've used pheromones for a couple of years, not constantly but every so often when I wanted some extra fun! I have used Androtics Direct products and have had great success with Instant Sexiness B and it seems to really amplify my demeanor in the best way. (Instant Sexiness A made me really bitchy!)

I did order Desire Me a year or two ago and never found a lot of big results from it (I used it with Instant Sexiness B). I'm not sure if this is due to not putting enough on or putting too much on as I haven't experimented enough with it. Do any of you know if mones go bad? It seems to still be good (still fragrant), but does have a yellowish tint to the liquid. Either wayyyyy I'm putting in an order for Tease and I'm excited to combine these too!I think Tease may be complimentary to me based on my experiences with IS-B.

I'll keep you updated on the DM and Tease together for me!

Elfishxs How much Desire Me were you using?

When I use Desire Me oil, if I go over a certain amount people start acting very strange. For me over about 5 or 6 drops, I start to have difficulties thinking. It's very odd.

Comment

• Elfishxs
      Elfishxs commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! I was using the spray and I believe I used 2 or 3 sprays.

Originally posted by Elfishxs View Post
    Hello all!

I've used pheromones for a couple of years, not constantly but every so often when I wanted some extra fun! I have used Androtics Direct products and have had great success with Instant Sexiness B and it seems to really amplify my demeanor in the best way. (Instant Sexiness A made me really bitchy!)

I did order Desire Me a year or two ago and never found a lot of big results from it (I used it with Instant Sexiness B). I'm not sure if this is due to not putting enough on or putting too much on as I haven't experimented enough with it. Do any of you know if mones go bad? It seems to still be good (still fragrant), but does have a yellowish tint to the liquid. Either wayyyyy I'm putting in an order for Tease and I'm excited to combine these too!I think Tease may be complimentary to me based on my experiences with IS-B.

Do you find AndroticsDirect to be reliable?

Comment

• Elfishxs
      Elfishxs commented
      Editing a comment
      I would say so as I've bought from them a few times and never had any issues, I have good results from their products. I mainly use IS-B but I also have used Instant Shine and Instant Honesty.

Originally posted by Elfishxs View Post
    Hello all!

Probably yellowish tint, is all right..perhaps is just about to mix properly..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Wohoooo! A female. El girl. This never gets old with me, I just love seeing new female members so they can test and report all the wonderful products we have to offer.

The shelf life of pheromone products are about 3 years, more if you take care of them and I am sure they are still good to try out

Here is a link that will assist you with the color yellowish color you are seeing :

Anyone ever had this situation? I have an exotica bottle I bought sometime in late February/early March and have used a bit more than half of it. Last week, the

I always encourage our valued clients to use the goals system because Steve O/idle put in a lot of time and effort designing it for a reason, it is very useful and yes it is that easy

I hope you are one of the few female members who are not only community influencers but who is a steady poster and reporter here

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

• Elfishxs
        Elfishxs commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello, KateD!

Thank you for all of those links! I'm definitely still planning to use my DM and I have some perfect events coming up that I can utilize them at! I will keep everyone posted

Elfishxs "Hello! I was using the spray and I believe I used 2 or 3 sprays."

That should work well. Just keep in mind that if you use "too much", people might start acting weird around you... like they can't think clearly.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X