yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie here with Evolve!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here with Evolve!

Just purchased Evolve spray . What are the recommended areas to apply the product?

Originally posted by Jaylove79 View Post
    Just purchased Evolve spray . What are the recommended areas to apply the product?
    Welcome to our Pheromone Community Jay

Here is a quick quote from our FAQ

Just like your favorite cologne/perfume you spray one spray (in most instances) directly onto your skin. Most of our clients and friends spray wherever they normally would apply their cologne. It is a common practice to apply to the neck, wrists, chest and other pulse points on the body. It is not recommended to apply directly to clothing as pheromones are concentrated body odors and can permeate into the clothing itself. It is best to apply directly to exposed skin.
    In clubs(or parties with loud music) i suggest to apply it on your neck.
    This way when she gets close to your ear to talk to you she will have really good sniff of the pheromone cloud
    (make sure you cover with your favorite cologne if you got Evolve unscented)

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Hi Jaylove79, Welcome to DiscoverXS! As idle quoted, apply it on the neck.

Be sure not to overdose with spraying Evolve. You won't get the desired effect.

Comment

Evolve is a sexual product, so: overdosing, using at unappropriated place or person. May trigger a negative reaction.
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

to XS Jay! XS has made it super easy to find the products that are right for you with the use of our goals system.

In addition, each product has at a glance usage tips, a description of the product and loads of reviews

Some of the guys came along to give you some advise but read as much as you can , ask any question you want. The threads you read about others experiences and the concerns they have will give you a lot of insight and help you

Keep us updated as to what products you finally purchased and of course, THE RESULTS AFTER USE

Comment

Thanks for the responses so far . I purchased this in hopes of being able to take things to the next level with my girlfriend. Does this change any of the tips from you all?

Comment

Only thing it changes is that you need to be prepared to get mauled by your woman.
              Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
              AD: Glace
              Lovescent: NNPA
              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Jaylove79 If I were you, I'd start with 1 spray.

Then maybe try 2 another night. Then 3 the next. Perhaps 4 another night. Then maybe 5. Just a thought.

Evolve seems to make women orgasm harder, more easily, and more quickly.

Comment

Thanks for the advice Xcc. We've been trying to take things slow and it's becoming tougher to hold back . Out of respect for her I haven't been very aggressive,but hoping that evolve will make her want to toss the rules out of the window .

Comment

Jaylove79 I understand. No one ever has to believe a thing I say or follow through on any of my ideas.

I'll just tell you what I'd do if it were me. I'd encourage you to read NeverGiveUp journal.

Yes, the whole journal. Even though he's new, I learned a few things from him.

Comment

So, my girlfriend has been through a lot over the past year or so that includes a daughter passing away. She feels like this has caused her to have a nonexistent sex drive. Xcc are there any products that I could use to kick start her sex drive?
                      Last edited by Jaylove79; 12-14-2016, 11:19 PM.

Comment

In my opinion, a mind that somehow don't find a peace.. a pheromone isn't a solution. A sexual pheromone will make it even worst. Happiness and love can cure any sex drive issue and more...
                        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Thanks for the advice Xcc. We've been trying to take things slow and it's becoming tougher to hold back . Out of respect for her I haven't been very aggressive,but hoping that evolve will make her want to toss the rules out of the window .
                          ahahah Uh! How does that go together, you respect her wishes but you are trying to use something to push her over the edge. Guys always say things like that

I understand but what you are saying is woman jiberish. hahaha, then how do you understand

I guess its a guy thought process, we females won't fully understand

Comment

So, my girlfriend has been through a lot over the past year or so that includes a daughter passing away. She feels like this has caused her to have a nonexistent sex drive. Xcc are there any products that I could use to kick start her sex drive?
                            Ohhh! well the story takes a diff turn. If you guys were attracted to each other and she just wants to wait then Evolve would have been the obv way towards panty land.

Now you explained the situation I suggest products that make her feel safe and be patient with her. Try not to let your pecker needs overtake your sensitivity and realize she has gone through what most people can't handle and what would scare the shit out of most parents.

I suggest : Ascend , Cohesion, Connections

Comment

Jaylove79 I'd read Loquisimo post above. I agree. She's emotionally suffering. A mother expects to out live her children and that didn't happen.

Maybe she needs professional help.

If it were me, I think I'd encourage her to go talk to a professional.

Sexual pheromones and sex life may have to be on hold for awhile if you want to keep her as your girlfriend. If I were to use pheromones, I think if I would use ones like Xist and Crush/Cohesion.

Comment

Jaylove79 Also see recommendations from KateD that are listed above.

Comment

She's currently seeking professional help to help deal with the loss of daughter. The sex drive conversation happened a couple days ago. I don't have an issue with continuing to be patient, but it's more of the case of she wondering what can help increase her sex drive. I've been very supportive of her every step of the way and will continue to be that support system that she needs. I really do appreciate the feedback and I welcome even more positive feedback from you all.

Comment

Jaylove79 I think a woman's sex drive is more than just feeling horny. It's also about emotions. If she is grieving right now, her sex drive may present in spurts.

Sure you could use sexuals such as Impaxs, Evolve, Naked Gun, Domination oil, Glow (3 sprays), and perhaps xs145 (3 sprays). Perhaps there are others. But I'm wondering if doing so might make any fragile emotional state she might have more volatile.

If it were me, I'd present to her the possibilities and then make a plan with her. If I were you, I'd plan on having a sporadic sex life for at least a few months.

I'd also consider using sexuals with ones geared more towards intimacy to help buffer them. I'd consider Vibes, Connections, Crush, Xist, and Cohesion.

Comment

She's currently seeking professional help to help deal with the loss of daughter. The sex drive conversation happened a couple days ago. I don't have an issue with continuing to be patient, but it's more of the case of she wondering what can help increase her sex drive. I've been very supportive of her every step of the way and will continue to be that support system that she needs. I really do appreciate the feedback and I welcome even more positive feedback from you all.
                                      I think, if she feels and appreciate the support getting from you, the understanding of the situation, she may feel loved.. That's a important step. When something bad happens, one of most difficult things to do, is to accept that happens and that probably there is a positive goal in life behind the situation.

Comment

• Jaylove79
                                        Jaylove79 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Thanks, for the advice. I work really hard to make sure she understand that I'm here for her regardless of what be happening in my life. I feel those are things you do for the one you love.

From products, I have used.. I would consider using Cohesion, Xist, Connections...but really just to play with this hobby... not really expecting a sex drive or a different behavior from her...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X