yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's first?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's first?!?

Just got A+cops.C.E. with a SOB & Taboo tester.. I don't know where to start. I was thinking SOB and Cohesion single spray for the night lol... Hi btw

Hi Sixinone Welcome to the club. Perhaps a little background would help? Age, ethnicity, what's your goal, yadayadayada. Help me Help you. AHAHAHAHA. Sorry Jerry Maguire fans
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Haha sure.. 35, caucasian. I've been on a personal growth path for a long time. Looking at improving my social abilities and maybe my perception of my social abilities in the long term haha. I'm decent with women, but would love to improve my odds of course. I like experimenting and that's kind of where I am in my life right now. That should be enough to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixinone View Post
        Just got A+cops.C.E. with a SOB & Taboo tester.. I don't know where to start. I was thinking SOB and Cohesion single spray for the night lol... Hi btw
        If you're going to bar or discoteque, Cohesion+ SOB will be a great mix. Or Cohesion+Evolve
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

to XS Six! No need to rush , you can take your time on this and we are here to assist you and there are loads of tools here to assist you

I know you already chose your products but need to let you know that XS has made it super easy to find the products best suited for you by the use of our goals system

The product page is also loaded with info

At a glance usage tips
          A description of the product
          technical data
          Annnnd loads of reviews

I would definitely start with Ascend if you are seeking personal growth and improving on social skills. See how the Ascend fits then go on to the Evolve for night time outing

Comment

With the ACE stack it is hard to go wrong. I like to put Cohesion on my forearms, Ascend on my neck, and Evolve on my chest.

Comment

Thank you KateD and Catmand0 I understand the focus that people have on improving their nights, but what about their days? I've been working with Ascend+cops as a base and then tweaking taboo(tester), cohesion and even Evolve in my daily wear. I'm exceptionally perceptive to body language/micro expressions and the like. I just started a (what I would call) a dry spell of 1.5 months. I would like to change that, and am also looking to elevate the type/quality of women I attract. I probably experiment too much lol.

I think I need to post a journal
              Last edited by Sixinone; 11-19-2016, 08:22 AM. Reason: added last lin

Comment

No such thing as experimenting so well!

Comment

Originally posted by Sixinone View Post
                  Thank you KateD and Catmand0 I understand the focus that people have on improving their nights, but what about their days? I've been working with Ascend+cops as a base and then tweaking taboo(tester), cohesion and even Evolve in my daily wear. I'm exceptionally perceptive to body language/micro expressions and the like. I just started a (what I would call) a dry spell of 1.5 months. I would like to change that, and am also looking to elevate the type/quality of women I attract. I probably experiment too much lol.

I think I need to post a journal
                  In one post, I remember Kimba suggesting to wear Taboo for daygame.
                  Make a journal, this is a good way to remember what you have been doing, and after the time, you can see more accurately if you have been having a progress or whatever..
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                  Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                  Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                  Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                  Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

It's fine to be experimental, but if you're mixing products before you know what they are doing you won't be sure what product does what for you.

Be a disciplined experimenter A lot of people, myself included, jump the gun a bit when new.
                    Teacher, about to be married.
                    Arsenal:
                    Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
                    Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
                    To be expanded...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X