yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New and interested ????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and interested ????????????

Hello all you lovely folks. I have been reading a lot on here, as I have been getting back into fragrances in general. Just received my first order of the ace package. Just wanted to say hello and give a bit of info. I tried a sample of gel packs from love scents and they seemed fairly underwhelming lol, I know it takes time to nail down the sweet spot biz, but tonight at work I wore 2 sprays of asend, 1 spray cohesion, and threw a spray or 2 of taboo, which was sent as a sample from the great folks at xs, I seemed to notice a lot of folks around me acting up more then getting direct response, lol, maybe my diffusion rate was off, I work in restaurant and everyone around was flirting like crazy. More so then normal, I typically use jojoba oil to moisturize after shower, which seems to help my cologne as I tend to have slightly dry skin, it works great for most of my rotation, but the heat where I work might be causing the diffusion to hit a wider range. Regardless, I am still new and will start to pin down the varying factors. I used Fahrenheit from dior as a cover as it is always well received, I can also see using l'homme from ysl as it is smooth but strong on my skin. Well anyhow this is my long winded intro to the forum, and will post more as I hammer out the details
    sprays: ascend, cohesion, evovle, taboo

samples: love boat, sob, taboo

Welcome! Definitely create a journal we would love to hear your experiences! Interesting first experience, I would say the jojoba oil may be slowing the diffusion rate a bit which helps with the heat at the restaurant. One thing about PXS products is they hold up extremely well in heat + humid environments. I wear them to the gym at times and even after several hours of sweating they work just fine for the 6-8 hours (sometimes longer). SteveO puts more DPG/oil in his Alcohol sprays than other companies so they are almost a hybrid of Alcohol + Oil products. On top of that he has a custom diffusion technology developed by a perfuming company exclusively for PXS which helps make sure diffusion is consistent throughout the day. All this is great for people like yourself who need a good diffusion in a harsh environment!

Ascend + Cohesion + Taboo is a great mix! My daily wear is Ascend + Cohesion + Taboo + Xist I call it "ACT-X" I only use 1 spray of each, but that is because PXS products are very potent compared to other companies and I usually find more than 1 spray of each is a waste.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Will do, I was pretty interested in xist, but it seems everyone has been lol. I already have good rapport with most folks I am in contact with so maybe I will see how some of the more social/flirty ones work, that slide into the more sexual side, I'll save the ascend maybe for when I am managing and have to go to meetings, I have read plenty where at first it seems nothing is happening then bam. That's what's good about keeping notes, will do more testing outside of work for sure, any advice on days on to days off with mones? Or can you just use daily, I've read about build up leading to od symptoms, but that might not pertain to these products. Anyhow thanks for the response and I look forward to this journey

Comment

Originally posted by MrBungle View Post
        Will do, I was pretty interested in xist, but it seems everyone has been lol. I already have good rapport with most folks I am in contact with so maybe I will see how some of the more social/flirty ones work, that slide into the more sexual side, I'll save the ascend maybe for when I am managing and have to go to meetings, I have read plenty where at first it seems nothing is happening then bam. That's what's good about keeping notes, will do more testing outside of work for sure, any advice on days on to days off with mones? Or can you just use daily, I've read about build up leading to od symptoms, but that might not pertain to these products. Anyhow thanks for the response and I look forward to this journey
        I've been using PXS products daily for the last 2 months and haven't had any issues yet. Some people have and recommend using either Witch Hazel or Hydrogen Peroxide to eliminate the accumulating mones after you shower with soap + scrub well. Personally I've found soap + water to be good enough but occasionally if I don't scrub I have noticed after-effects 24 hours later. That being said, PXS products are well-tempered and SteveO has bonded some of the molecules that normally cause OD problems (like eNONE) where they become tied to social mones so they are less likely to be problematic if you do end up OD or building up. But like I said I have not had any issues yet. Maybe every 4 or 5 days you may wanna take like 1 day off but usually I haven't lol.
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

MrBundle!I see you already jumped right in with the products before introducing yourself. That is an interesting first post. Be careful with those mones before people start thinking there is something extra special in the food making them all hot and bothered.

I second what knowledge says, I really do hope you find time to open up a journal and I look forward to reading your experiences,esp since you work in a restaurant

Nice to have you around, the weekend is here so that means loads of opp for you to try out these babies

Comment

???????????? I get compliments whenever I do the cooking or dealing with guests, I have always been able to tell people no with a smile and leave them kind of apologizing, or correcting any problems. My goal with playing with the products is to maybe speed up and or hit harder when it comes to attraction, which sounds like a very "duh" statement, lol. I usually take the long route to getting with my interests, and that tends to lead to the dreaded friend zone, which sometimes isn't bad, as I have turned that into a team to get with other girls lol. I have been working at this place for several months now and have kind of been taking it over already. Have a couple different ladies though that I'd like to keep the interest with in a less buddy way. Thanks for saying hello, and will start a journal for sure when I have some more days of use under the belt, I definitely could tell things were a brewing last night, but was maybe a bit all over the place if it was effecting people and they didn't really know where to direct it yet, but it's hard to tell after one outing with people I have been around somewhat frequently. And also hoping that the self effects will be helpful in getting myself to escalate situations a little more smoothly. Great to have this resource here to get and then eventually maybe give advice. Cheers

Comment

Welcome to xs family!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X