yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intro

Hello everyone. This cthulu1 in Louisiana. Looking forward to gaining knowledge.

cthulu1 welcome to the club homie. I love this stuff. So far Ascend spray is my favorite, but I'm learning a lot about XiSt oil, the more chances I get to use it. What have you tried?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ct! If you are seeking knowledge,you have come to the right place. Your statement seems like you are the experimental type. You are going to have fun here and I know what we can do for you so I look forward to seeing what you can do for us

Look not what XS can do for you but what you can do for XS

Tell us a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you

The men are out panty stealing and will be around soon to welcome you and offer some guidance

Comment

cthulu1 welcome to world of mones! what kind of knowledge would you like to gain? are you a new user or a new XS forum member?

Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X