yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PherReal here! Ready to turn tables!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PherReal here! Ready to turn tables!

Hi, I'm PherReal. 36 years old. Petite and dark brown. I just got a " regret to inform you " email after I'd gone for a difficult panel interview for a Fellowship I really wanted in June. Well, NO MORE. This is like the third day of intensive research on pheromones and I'm gonna order from this site because I like how the blends sound, reviews ( LOVE READING THOSE) and because if I can have ANY EDGE/ADVANTAGE with people that isn't holding a gun to their head or selling my soul to the devil, I'm more than ready to take it now. Tired of being the second choice or invisible. I have a very ulterior motive for buying pheromones and it can be summed up in one word ENOUGH!
    Tables gonna turn, y'all and I'm gonna get a cute, gentleman and have fun while I'm at it!
    xo
    My potions: Desire Me, Xist for Women or XS169

Samples: Connections, Vibe and Tease

Wishlist: Sport

Alright! Sorry to hear about the fellowship PherReal. This will turn the tables for you. It has for me. If there's a female version of Ascend go for it. That's what I use, and it has turned my boss, an asshole of a chef, into a decent human being. Have fun, and welcome.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

There is. It's called Temptress. Another one you can check out would be Babe
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        if you didn't say temptress, I totally thought she was male

• elvin.tan77
        elvin.tan77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well she said she's looking for a guy so I assume she's a girl.

PherReal!

Always excited down to my undies when another female joins the forum and starts using pheromones. Steve has so many amazing blends for the ladies.He has a few in line to be released and with our feedback he can create even more. The power is in our hands.

I am sorry to hear about the disappointments but you know what they say. Every set back is a set up for a come back.

All these events led you here to pheromones and to XS so it is fate and your destiny.

You totally cracked me up about selling your soul to the devil thing.Since we don't want this to be your next step, we will do everything we can to assist.

OK! For an edge in work, you definitely want to take a look at Temptress XS. However, before you jump into the whole meal I suggest you look at our starters.

DRUM ROLL PLEEEEEEEEEEASE.

I need you to read this carefully and thoroughly so we don't have a mis M EDUCATION OF pherReal on our hands.

Comment

Uh-oh, Kate's excited down to her underpanties again! Don't talk like that Kate, it gets me excited down to my undies!

Welcome to the boards, as you can tell, we like to have fun here!
        Last edited by RTBoss; 08-02-2016, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          excitement is what we pheromone enthusiasts live for

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't done so yet, subscribe to the XS newsletter...always good discount codes in there! It pays off to plan purchases in advance.

Definitely need more women around here Not just the boys should be having fun!

Now I'm off to huff 7 sprays of XS184 odyssey13
        Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Thank you all. I'm kinda leery of the alpha- tude reputationTemptress has. I don't want to end up confronting people. And I already give off an intimidating vibe socially. The few guys who've approached me tell me that. I'm shy but gregarious in groups of people I'm comfortable with. With a man, I want to be taken care of and subscribe to the whole masculine- feminine polarity thing. I'm old school so opening doors, holding hands and all those 1950s manly men gestures are what I want draw out of him. Or any other guys that the mones will bring out
          Id like a 3 or 4 bottle mix that's gonna draw in my target guy whose 27 or 28 and get others to like being around me and for me to relax as well with conversations flowing . I don't mind the deep disclosures either. I'm already kind of leaning towards Desire Me Plus for my target dude but not really sure about the other 3 I'm getting.

Comment

What I love or what always draws me to Steve O and his work is that he gets it. A woman doesn't have to be alpha to be taken seriously, even by men.Alpha is a man's thing. Steve's blends allow you to be yourself while getting the most out of life or should I say helping you achieve your goals.Let us face it, if we can truly fake who we are and get results we wouldn't need pheromones.

A woman is equal to a man just different and so the respect given is what she earns by being a woman in her own right.I highly recommend Temptress but before purchasing a product, I suggest reading the description

Don’t be fooled for one-second: She has a secret She has men staring at her wherever she goes. Not just ogling her looks but slack-jawed, head turning, this woman is right off the pages of that magazine or movie screen kind of looks. She gets what she wants, when she wants, and nobody dares

Desire me is an awesome sexual product. I use it in the bedroom all the time. What are the other two products that you are looking at ?

Comment

Hmmm. Sounds like the work is cut out Babe or Fairytale.
              PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
              PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
              Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
              Others: LIIK V1

Comment

I appreciate your feedback and I Was leaning verrry strongly towards Desire Me. And Connections. But I'll take your advice and order Temptress, Babe and Fairytale too. SteveO, be gentle with me!

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Girl I used Desire me and Vibe last night..Awesome combo..sex was longer than usual

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X