yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I'm a 30-yr. old, hetero Caucasian female from s. CA. I hop around a lot for my job writing articles for local musicians, and whatnot (it's not as nifty as it may sound). When I'm not lurking in live music venues at night, I'm usually exploring the city and trying out new cafes/bars/ETC. meanwhile I work or when the opportunity allows doing something outdoors-y rec.

I've always been intrigued with the whole pheromone idea, but the catalyst to finally try giving it a go was my recent end of a LTR. Between my former work position and Mr. Lover Man, it was tricky meeting people. I'm working on my game again now that I'm free to frolic with folk.

I'm mostly looking to expand my local, home-base social circle (m/f alike) -- but eventually I wouldn't mind finding another mate. (Interested in all ethnicity, BA degree or higher, ages around mid-20's to early 30's). I don't expect miracles based on pheromones alone, but given the aforementioned added with living in a metropolis where superficiality and clique'ish tenancies run rampant, I figured why not? I could use an edge.

Also, I've done quite a bit of reading on the prospect of a "fallout" combo. targeting men for females -- seems to be a unicorn. Ladies, any input?

I have no idea what I'm doing and appreciate any guidance. Hopefully after some of my own experience, I can reciprocate.
    "Mu-Stash" (Get it? Oh-HO! I'm so clever.)
    Androtics Direct:
    Love Potion:

Considerations/Covetted
    PheromoneXS: PSEL, Bliss, TemptressXS, Connection, Desire Me+, Love Boat, Xist
    Love Potion:

Welcome welcome. From your description looks like you'll be looking at some combination of the following:
    Bliss: Social and makes people look at everything in a better perspective.
    Connection: for the deep connection you're looking for.
    PSEL: Rowr. When you wanna turn up the heat.
    Temptress or Desire Me would be a good choice too but the ladies can advise you on those 2 lol.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• ph4r40h_m0n3_fi11y
      ph4r40h_m0n3_fi11y commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful product direction, thank you so much!

Well ph4r40h_m0n3_fi11y before becoming a PheromoneXS customer I was as skeptical as any, even though I swear to god another pheromone product I used 20+ years ago as an 18 year old was the only explanation for making out with 4 different girls that I had rarely, if ever talked to at a party. I don't go out much at all now as a 42 year old, with 4 kids, fulltime job, going through a divorce. I have met a few women lately and had different forms of "success' with each. But I wear these products all the time. They're like a self effect spray on drug. From zero to hero. I feel I'm good looking, but I've always had some forms of social anxiety. Depending on what I wear I feel like I'm the man and I run shit. It's been great for work, or whatever I've done lately, I just don't go out. And sorry, I can't comment on the ladies mones, but as a unisexy blend loveboat is something that I really like. Anyways, welcome and good luck!
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• ph4r40h_m0n3_fi11y
      Editing a comment
      I'm a bit more on the shy'ish, introvert side myself. This is definitely encouraging!

Welcome! Glad to see others out there finding their way here

There is much reading to do when first joining to "catch up" with the rest of the crowd. I joined awhile back and I'm still in the process of reading old threads to learn as much as I can.

Of course ask away if anything intrigues your mind; I'm sure the old timers here can assist.

As far as a unicorn, they do exist Keep your eyes and ears open.

Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

• ph4r40h_m0n3_fi11y
      Editing a comment
      Gewd! I will. While maybe more common for males, I can't accept such result ONLY pertains for them -- there HAS to be something. Thank you for the direction.

Welcome to the world of mones , bliss might be a good choice to start with,

Comment

• ph4r40h_m0n3_fi11y
      Editing a comment
      You might be onto something, thar! It's certainly caught my eye after reading about it.

Welcome! You are in for some fun here. So many nice people just ready and happy to help. I would say read some on the women's forums to start?

Comment

Hi there, hope one of the ladies can give you the answer!

Comment

Well hello there musical lady. Thanks for telling us about you and what you been up to

Now, you are talking about combos but have you tried any of our products.

If you haven't tried our products I am not sure if you want to start of by reading this :

Each product page also has products descriptions, loads of reviews and at a glance usage tips

After you have familiarized yourself with the products, at least in theory then you can decide what you want to mix depending on the effects

I love the product suggestions Elvin gave you

Do you have any products and what are your result so far, what effects are you looking for?

Comment

Goodness! First of all, thank you everyone for the warm welcome and all the eager, insightful feedback!

I must admit, it's an unexpected, nice surprise -- I was received with a bit of indifference in other relevant forums that inevitably lead me to here. This, along with all the positive reviews toward this company alone gives me a bit of confidence to jump the gun and motivates being a loyal customer -- which says something, considering I've yet to purchase (only because of perhaps tech issues, but I'll address that in a thread specific to such).
      Androtics Direct:
      Love Potion:

Considerations/Covetted
      Love Potion:

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        If you haven't tried our products I am not sure if you want to start of by reading this :

Each product page also has products descriptions, loads of reviews and at a glance usage tips

After you have familiarized yourself with the products, at least in theory then you can decide what you want to mix depending on the effects.

Do you have any products and what are your result so far, what effects are you looking for?
        Your shared link is fantastic, thanks! I haven't acquired any PheroXS products as of yet. Currently, I've only begun with Love Potion's Honeyed and AD's bundle because of their discount incentive. Both orders have only been delivered to me not long ago. Regarding experience, I've only 2 trials with each -- would it not be a bit gouche discussing their product here? Let me know.

Forgive me, but I'm unsure exactly how to further elaborate my desired objectives beyond what I indicated in my initial post. What details could I include to give you a better idea?
        Androtics Direct:
        Love Potion:

Considerations/Covetted
        Love Potion:

Comment

Awesome! I am so glad I was able to assist. Oh my, don't feel restricted here at all. We try to be all organized so there is a category called "Other vendors" where you can let us know your experiences with products from other vendors. You can even compare that is always useful feedback so we can improve on our products and services.

In relation to XS products, you can either open up individual threads when you are ready to post your findings or open up a journal. Your own journal and keep posting your results in there.

Your intro was meaty but I guess what we were asking for is your main goal.What is your main goal or goals for the products we have.In revealing these goals you can be specific

For E.g Most men are here in regards to a WOMAN.However, it may be their wife, it may be a girlfriend , it may be that they are trying to get out of the friend zone.It may be that they are trying to get laid or they are dating again and looking for that special someone

Comment

Awesome! I am so glad I was able to assist. Oh my, don't feel restricted here at all. We try to be all organized so there is a category called "Other vendors" where you can let us know your experiences with products from other vendors. You can even compare that is always useful feedback so we can improve on our products and services.
            Right, right -- I just meant beyond that designated area. Like say, I contributed to starting my own journal -- I'm hesitant to do so until I've tried XS since I'm limited soley the other vendors items so far. I don't know, guess I overthought the matter. Haha. Some forums can be strict.

What is your main goal or goals for the products we have.
            Got'cha. I'd like to leave a lasting favorable impression with people and ultimately, LTR.

Also, it's HIGHLY doubtful but if the opportunity ever presents itself I'd like giving a go at winning back my recent former flame. I've been peeking at this thread; I've yet to check out others similar.

Your intro was meaty but I guess what we were asking for is your main goal.
            Heh-heh. "Meaty."

I was going by the category list in similar fashion to what was included your link for each component effect and from seeing other's specify in detail his/her desired type of person as reference, sorry about that.
            Last edited by ph4r40h_m0n3_fi11y; 07-26-2016, 06:15 PM.
            Androtics Direct:
            Love Potion:

Considerations/Covetted
            Love Potion:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X