yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

AWESOME Intro Pack for Men/Women -SAVE 25%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWESOME Intro Pack for Men/Women -SAVE 25%

We finally did it and its AWESOME!

The XS Awesome Intro Pack for
    Men/Women

You get to choose 4 blends from our amazing lineup of super-powerful, pheromone blends for men or women and 3 blends from our equally amazing and powerful Unisexy blends for a total of SEVEN XS Blends to get you started. The best part about all this is we let YOU DECIDE which blends you want to start with.

Every single XS blend is personally hand-crafted and mixed by our founder Steve O and our XS motto is We refuse to sell anything we aren't personally wearing and using in our everyday lives. XS is built on the principals of value and quality of pheromone enthusiasts, just like yourself.

Fragrance Options:
    A. Pack is unscented
    B. Pack is Scented with one choice (It makes things uncomplicated which goes to how we can offer a discount on this. The more complications the less discount)
    C. Fragrance Sampler included (These will not be fragrance concentrates, but fully diluted sprays so you'll know exactly what it will smell like if you were to add it to a blend) The best part is whichever scent you choose will include a coupon code* to receive a fragrance concentrate to properly scent all 7 blends.
    * Again so as not to complicate anything, the coupon will be valid for any one (1) single fragrance concentrate that will sufficiently cover all 7 blends. You will be responsible for shipping charges, but can always combine with other products to meet the shipping threshold price to obtain Free Anywhere Shipping. It is very important that you understand you will only be allowed a single fragrance concentrate for all 7 bottles and we will not mix and match fragrances, nor will our new high quality fragrances be made available for sale or obtainable elsewhere on the site.

Just to be clear though, you get either men or women's fragrance sampler -not both.

I saved the best for last!
    Save an Incredible 25% off

We've decided, after some thoughtful community input to simply offer this at a 25% discount without you having to do anything. Community Influencers Lifetime Discounts will no longer be stacked as it was always supposed to be. That means, as an example if you are at a Level 3 (7% Lifetime Discount) your base price will be discounted to 18% for a total of 25%. Those already at a Lifetime Discount of 25% or above will see the full price of the product, but of course, in all scenarios, your total discount will still be 25% except those with higher level discounts.

Awesome Intro Pack for Men

Awesome Intro Pack for Women

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

XSteveO This is great news, and a great idea! Personally I don't mind paying full price for your products, because they have worked so well for me.

I feel like they are even worth more, because other *cough* won't mention names charge just for the smell! lol I felt like it didn't have any or very limited pheromonal effect!

So yes, PXS are truly a game changer for me. No other pheromone product has done for me what XS products did!

To think that I was initially turned off by the products, because of the smell (blame my sensitive nose lol). I've learned to cover them well, and they work amazing!

Still looking for that ultimate cover though! I have a feeling it's going to be Creed cologne! lol

Thank you SteveO for all you've done for us!

Comment

Are these the size matters(that's what she said) bottles or the smaller ones? I love your products. Everybody on here knows it.

Please forgive me, and correct me if my math is wrong. This is going to be a petty post I know, but it says the regular price is $265.79, and after 10% off it's $239.22. Ok, that original price divided by the 7 products in the pack equals $37.97 each. None of the smaller bottles cost that much, and let's say the customer chooses XiSt or Desire me($29.97) as one of their choices. In that case 6 bottles at $34.97 equals $209.82; Plus the one XiSt equals $239.79. In this scenario the savings is $0.57 of the regular price for the pack, not 10%. If XiSt and Desire me are not chosen (34.97 x 7) the regular price would be $244.79. Ten percent off of that equals $220.31, not $265.79 and $239.22 as the ad states.

Is that too much math? Did I miscalculate? Petty? Probably.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

update: the store now says 3% off the total of $265.79. 3%??? The new 3% off price($257.81)costs more than if you bought 7 products individually. What's going on?

Comment

I want to buy this pack ASAP. However, I'm not buying anything until we figure out the math. Maybe prices are going up? And, I just caught this in the midst of the rate hike?

Comment

I guess I'm in the wrong post. I'm talking about the Awesome Intro Pack obviously. Feel free to address this offline in a PM if need be.

Comment

Yeah O finally get to share some love on the forum
              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

You could have given me a bit to look into it. After all its a holiday weekend. Seems like you're trying to take something good, you know with lifetime discounts and coupons and attempt to turn it into some type of scandal. You probably killed Kenny! So please consider that when posting that within minutes of each post.

We've been hinting at some things all week, I'll leave it at that.

There will no longer be 15ml bottles as we are moving to only 10ml and 30ml and since this is an AWESOME Intro Pack its not going to have any size upgrades.

As for $29 bottles like XiSt, taboo, Desire Me and the likes you have that option not to buy them in this pack. Its not possible nor will anyone spend countless hours attempting to calculate all the tiny differences. Its already a bargain and so are Lifetime Discounts and Reward Points and coupons and everything else XS does for the community. Our prices and mg content go well beyond what most any other vendor currently offers.

Now stop fretting over this on a Saturday night in the middle of a holiday weekend. The earliest anything will even ship is Tuesday. I'm going to drink

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

hey Ragnar Lothbrook
                  thank you for pointing this out..
                  we will check this asap... probably the discount for life is interfering with it.
                  Did you try checking out ?

as in the end we apply all promotions.
                  AND probably your discount for life promo was not included before checkout.

i think i just saw whats happening
                  (in the end you will get the right price)
                  Just go to the checkout page while you are logged in with your account

will explain more first thing on monday

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                  idle @ socials

Comment

• idle
                    idle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    to put it short

• idle
                    idle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    we are no longer offering a Discount Stacking (a discount above another discount)
                    so to avoid this we tried a formula .. that now i see can create confusion.
                    We will work on fixing this right away

Thanks guys. I guess I needed a math fix. I was looking at the website without logging in. Then I logged in and figured it out. Sorry for flooding the post with dumb shit:crap:

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I still say you killed Kenny

So we are discontinuing the whole coupon thing here. Anyone who got a discount coupon please keep it and feel free to use it. Everybody else, I have a better plan coming up very soon. Probably a little later tonight if there's enough time.

Steve O

Comment

I've edited the original post to reflect the changes, but I'll do a better job tomorrow.

Steve O

Comment

Would there be any insight if/when you'll restock this into bundle offer?

I'm a little bummed, I was pretty close to jumping the gun today. C'est la vie.
                      "Mu-Stash" (Get it? Oh-HO! I'm so clever.)
                      Androtics Direct:
                      Love Potion:

Considerations/Covetted
                      PheromoneXS: PSEL, Bliss, TemptressXS, Connection, Desire Me+, Love Boat, Xist
                      Love Potion:

Comment

Can you confirm these are the same size as the main bottles or are they smaller?

Comment

This is a post from last yr but the awesome intro pack is our regular 10 ml bottles proti great deal non the less
                          , Bobbi

Comment

Great deal wish there was an oil deal ????
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                              Great deal wish there was an oil deal ????
                              Yeah I hear yah on that and wish I could help, but they are just to dang expensive to make and way to discounted as is already. Consider as a 10ml they are just about 7X stronger than the spray and yet they are only priced at 30% of their value.

Which is why we also had to change our refund policy for the oils too. We had to many new persons in very cold climates buying and not understanding and then returning for a refund. It had gotten to the point for every oil we sold we were losing money. It was a tough decision to make.

I cannot in good conscience resell any return.

So where as I can appreciate the discounted oil requests, financially its not possible to discount them any more than they already are. Just an FYI

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Yeah I hear yah on that and wish I could help, but they are just to dang expensive to make and way to discounted as is already. Consider as a 10ml they are just about 7X stronger than the spray and yet they are only priced at 30% of their value.

Which is why we also had to change our refund policy for the oils too. We had to many new persons in very cold climates buying and not understanding and then returning for a refund. It had gotten to the point for every oil we sold we were losing money. It was a tough decision to make.

I cannot in good conscience resell any return.

So where as I can appreciate the discounted oil requests, financially its not possible to discount them any more than they already are. Just an FYI
                                Thanks for clarifying Steve it's always great to hear the owners imput. I know the oils are super high concentraed that's what I live aboutoaboutothem even tho I get better results with sprays. The evolve oil I got from you lasted over a year but the spray only lasted about 3 months. A quick question tho. How come.other vendors charge less and give 30ml oil is it to do with concentation?
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

The fragrance sampler option sounds very interesting because I'm curious to know more about your Fragrances. Can that sampler be obtained separately from the bundle?

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                                    The fragrance sampler option sounds very interesting because I'm curious to know more about your Fragrances. Can that sampler be obtained separately from the bundle?
                                    I don't think there is a fragrance sampler option? If you find one I would be very curious to get it as well! As far as I know the intro pack you are choosing fragrance based on the phero you are ordering. So that phero will be scented in that fragrance.
                                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X