yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good afternoon everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon everyone

Im new to this site and to the products from XS, i have used a few products from AD(Androtics Direct), but i havent used them very seriously and ive decided to try them out again.

So a little about me, My name id David,Im white, 32,and i live in Kentucky where the weather is bipolar, it gets very cold and very hot whenever it feels like it. lol

So i just got my order and it was very nicely presented, no spills or leaks, everything was neatly bagged and i just have no complaints, and as far as my sampes go, i only figured to get one or maybe two, but i got all four which really surprised me

I chose the spray because i wanted the faster working time and because it was the cheaper option, id like to get oil later on, but for testing, the spray option is perfect for me, and unscented because i love my cologne. lol

Products ordered
    ACE Pack-(Spray,unscented)
    Ascend
    Cohesion
    Evolve

Samples:
    Taboo
    Odyssey
    SOB
    Exotica

So at the moment, im only going to focus on using the ACE pack for trial, and i'll try the samples at a later time, but i would love to get some links to some of the journals on the use of ACE from the other users here, and see how and where they spray the products

thanks all

Welcome. I've been on here a couple weeks or so. pretty new to pheromones. Everyone has been extremely helpful to me, whether they work here or not. I'm 42 white west coast. I haven't exactly tried everything you got so sorry I'm not much help today. you can get in the forums and search title words or keywords, and it'll bring up everything.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Hey there David, Welcome to the community. I'm sure you're gonna enjoy yourself with the ACE Pack. Just wondering though, did you get your Ascend with Copulins? I'd recommend you to try the products solo one at a time so that you familiarize yourself with the effects before mashing them together. Sometimes, you get better results individually than when combined. Test them out and start a journal so you can diary your findings. Check out the Men's Journal for read on some of the individual results. https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-journals
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

yes, i got them with copulins, and i've used a journal before, but it got sestroyed in a move, so i've had to start a new one, but after i've gotten to try my ACE pack out some, i do plan on posting my result here later.

I normally prefer testing each product by it's self, but tonight i felt like messing with a female friend of mine that i picked up, so i did one spray of each,.... she toled me i smeled really good tonight and tried crawling into my lap while i was driving, but had to settled for sitting next to me instead. lol

Comment

So far so good. I'm sure it's not just trying to get into your laps hehe.
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

The_Harlequin Sounds like you're off to a good start!

Comment

SO happy you received your order with no issues, and it was my pleasure to give you the samples you requested !! I do my best to give any sample request as long as we have them available Excited to hear how these work for you !! BTW did your friend know you were wearing them? Also is she an older friend or someone you just started hanging out with? I am also new to the whole pheromone scene, I love hearing feedback on how they work

Comment

No, she didnt know i was wearing them, she's younger(25) and i've known her for over a year and we've always been touchy feely, but no sex.

Comment

• The_Harlequin
                  The_Harlequin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Im only looking for social fun and flirting right now, and i used her as a tester...

• The_Harlequin
                  The_Harlequin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ive been walking around with a black lipstick kiss after i saw her earlier today, she just had to test out her new black lipstick and woudnt take no for an answer lol

• Leslie
                  Leslie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HEY!! Fair is fair

Harlequin! Wow, perfection!! Shipping is usually flawless but they definitely out did themselves on your package.

You can do a search and see loads of journals on not only the ACE pack but each of the products separate. You can get loads of reports about Ascend, Cohesion or Evolve.

I know for sure that you will get addicted to our products.

I look forward to reading your results and hearing about how you feel about our products.

Comment

I second that. I am addicted to the products and these forums, and I've only been a customer for maybe a month. I got on this site right before my second purchase. I wish everyone was on here daily, because I know there's a lot of untapped experience out there. I want to learn as much as I can, as quickly as I can. At least the employees are on here regularly, and some vets. So, you should be able to get great feedback as you need it. Good Luck!
                  I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                  Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                  Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

The_Harlequin I'm wondering if your interactions with your black lipstick friend is perhaps having the potential to move beyond testing.

Comment

Welcome, man! Be sure to start a journal and/or post in the appropriate product threads about what happens!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X