yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

to this whole world pheromones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to this whole world pheromones!

Looking for a pheromone that will help to reconnect my husband after our separation,and emotionally bond him. I want to feel cherished like I used to.

If Xist for Women works anything like Xist for Men, that may be what you're looking for. It's a new product, however, and there isn't much feedback about it. You may be the perfect person to test it further!

Comment

I'd like to find out more about that and also are there really Pheromones that make a man want to take care of you? It seems a bit crazy... I'm not even sure where to start but it's pretty exciting to tghink a spray can put zing back into my life.

Comment

Originally posted by marilyn View Post
        I'd like to find out more about that and also are there really Pheromones that make a man want to take care of you? It seems a bit crazy... I'm not even sure where to start but it's pretty exciting to tghink a spray can put zing back into my life.
        If you want a product that will make a guy look after you then something that has a decent amount of Estratetraenol in it will work but beware that too much will make you seem very incapable/infantile and may decrease his sex drive.

I'm sure one of the ladies will be able to suggest a suitable xs product.

Comment

to Pheromone XS Marilyn and I am sorry to hear about your separation. My parents were divorced for a long time and eventually got divorced.I seriously believe that in marriage it is the little things that add up and eventually tear people apart when it is not dealt with.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself and a little in sight as to why you guys separated so we can give the correct advise and the right products.

Pheromones are not magic and although our products are way more advanced than most products you will find out there, it still requires you to put in the work especially when it comes to relationships.

Under the best of conditions marriage is not easy and can be a challenge, I know and we are here to listen and guide you through developing yourself, being in a better place and hopefully reconcile with your hubby

Comment

Remember, pheromones can only do so much. (See KateD's comment above.) Pheromones are far from a substitute for doing what needs to be done to get the feelings or outcomes we might want.

First you might want to make yourself familiar with the products in the women's section, unisex section, and limited edition section.

To understand the GOALS graphics, check here:

Now, having said all that I've a question for you to think about "What are you going to do to make things different such that your relationship improves in a way you can both enjoy it and feel fulfilled by it, and what will he do to make things different such that your relationship improves in a way you can both enjoy it and feel fulfilled by it?" Rather than answer that question here, just think about it. This may not be what you had in mind with bonding, cherishing, and connecting, but it may give you a new perspective to think about that could prove helpful.

I've found John Gottman's books on relationships helpful.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X