yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A newcomer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A newcomer.

Hello, everyone.

A new face here on the forum, and to pheromones in general.

Pretty average guy. Nothing particularly glamorous; I work management at a liquor store, spend most of my off time simply relaxing or entertaining various little hobbies. Currently freaking out that the Sharks are in the Stanley Cup Finals.

About two months back I started making some major life changes; eating right, daily exercise, etc. Decided it was time to start getting my act together. Another thing I decided to toy with was pheromones. At first I was fairly skeptical of the whole thing. Seemed a bit like snake oil, but I decided to research and try to find some reputable products. That search led me here. Took a chance on a bottle, figuring that if it really wasn't all it was cracked up to be, it wouldn't be too much money down the drain. That didn't end up being an issue.

The funny thing is I originally purchased them more so for the self effects. Added a bit of pep to my step. But, the part of me that likes seeing what makes people tick couldn't help but notice the way it would start to wear on the people around me. For instance, one of my cashiers, a married woman in her thirties, will not leave me alone if I wear Taboo. Hair twirling, forcing eye contact, the works. It was fairly impressive seeing how certain people react to certain products.

That's basically what's led me here. Playing around with mixes and the like has basically become a little hobby in it's own right. I typically buy one or two new products a pay cycle just to see what can be done with them. I have to admit that I do have a specific target in mind, though so far I can only seem to get her to react to xist+vibes. We'll see how that goes in the future.

Sorry for the long post. Look forward to hopefully contributing a bit here, and to seeing what you folks come up with as well.

Welcome to the forum SharksFan.

Pheromones is a very addictive hobby and I'm glad to read your having fun.

What products do you currently own?

Comment

Hey there. Welcome to the club. I'm relatively new to the whole pheromone thingy too. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I am now.
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Hi sharks fan and welcome. Yes it is a fascinating hobby and please share your findings good or bad with the forum! Good luck on that specific target!
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

@Ghost: Here's a list of everything on hand at the moment. Still trying to figure out what to add on next week.

EDIT: Thinking I might try out P96 this time around. Word seems to entail that it's fairly good at getting the most out of androstenone.

Xist Spray
          Taboo Spray
          Evolve Spray
          Loveboat Spray
          Bliss Spray
          Vibes Spray
          Enone Oil
          Enone Spray
          Ascend Sample x2
          Connections Sample x4
          SOB Sample x2
          Flirt Sample x2
          Vibes Sample x2
          Cohesion Sample x1
          Bliss Sample x1
          Taboo Sample x1

@Elvin and Jimmy: It really is an interesting topic to research and play around with. Most of the people I've seen talking about it in the couple months of lurking also seem fairly laid back as well. Always a plus.

Thanks for the welcome, folks.
          Last edited by SharksFan; 05-27-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

In late, but welcome!

Comment

Wowzers! You are a newbie plus and I already love your style.

, it is a pleasure to have you be part of the forum community. Your thread was a an intro and testimony in one. Congratulations on the new life improvements. XS is all about making yourself and the world a better place.

That is quite a selection you got there and you are well on your way to testing out most of our products. You are the dora of pheromones and I am curious as to what you are going to try next and how it works out.

Comment

You got quite a collection to play with. Now one thing I've noticed is the importance of being thoughtful about who you wear what blends around. I guess you've figured that out by now, too.

Welcome to the club... I sometimes procrastinate or forget my manners.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X