yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

hey was looking for suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey was looking for suggestions

on products to help me to sell. starting out for the first time in car sales and would like to get suggestions on what products would help me increase my sales. I just purchased Ascend. if its anything like a314 then i should avoid it. what are your thoughts people?

Well, ascend is kind of like A314 but really far better! It is serious but it doesn't scare or people away like A314 did. It smells really strong though, I always buy it without cops option. It still has a smell but not so bad. I usually wear under my shirt now, one spray on chest. Let it dry first

If you're in sales, people will trust you more, so they're more likely to buy from you I think

Comment

I think you made a good choice buying Ascend. It is high status but a lot more approachable then A314. Sales is all about building a rapport with your customers so if you find it is a little too intimidating then I would suggest adding either love boat or connections.

Comment

Hopefully you bought the cops version...everything's better with cops.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I was about to recommend Connection as well. You can also consider Cohesion to increase the comfort level of your customer. The more comfortable they are, the more they will trust you. The more they trust you, the more they will likely go for the sales.
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

to our amazing forum funtimes.I love your name because it suggests that you are a light, hearted fun person and the more fun people we have on this forum the better.

Getting advise here is awesome but just as a back up you can use our goals system to find the products best suited for you.

Let us know what you decided on and please do share your adventures with us

Comment

I would also encourage you to check out the GOALS graphics for Ascend and Api. In other words, I second KateD's idea and then some.

When in doubt, why not get both and test them out? There is a money back guarantee.

Also, there is Dominant Ascend. You could have a lot of fun testing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X