yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!

Hey everyone, Steve here. I ordered some pheromones a while back maybe 2 ish yrs ago and I figured I drop by and say hi. I haven't really experimented them yet lol. I'm a nube. I know what a waste. But anyhow I might as well and join yall in this forum. Maybe learn alot too.

Hi and to the forum and the XS community, Steve! If you have any questions, just shoot them our way in a new thread w/ the question in the title, although I'd also like to suggest trying our search function first and see if details have been provided to your questions already.

Let me also help start you off with a mindset to consider when using pheromones for better experiences: Pheromones are not magic potions. They are basically enhancers of what you already have, and supporters of what you may be lacking until you can build it. They may not always work as many factors come into effect. Some of them include:
    - your skin chemistry (this also applies to colognes and why a brand may smell great on one guy, yet smell crappy on another)
    - your age
    - your cultural upbringing
    - your diet
    - your physical activity level (athletic, average, sedentary, etc...)
    - sometimes, your ethnicity (genetics)
    - the climate you live in
    - other people's sensitivity to mones.

So with that said, what pheromones have you tried? And what kind of goals do you have at the moment with using pheromones (i.e. someone to get an edge in attraction on, curious and exploring, just for funsies, scientific observations, some combination of any of these, or something else, etc...)?

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your experience with PXS items if you do pick any up or have them already
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• fdesa12
      fdesa12 commented
      Editing a comment
      On and off. Mostly whenever I feel like I'd like to pull some interactions in a specific direction, or if I need a bit of status.

• stevex_26
      stevex_26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah I see

• fdesa12
      fdesa12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I started off wearing big combos practically everyday with a rest day every 3 days. Nowadays, I definitely wear 1 drop Xist and some A1 as a base. Anything else is as needed.

Hey bud! Thanks! Yeah I'll keep in mine that we ourselves have to put in work too. I ordered the ACE bundle I think. I tried it on a long time ago but since I didn't know what some of them smelled naturally without the cologne it was a little harsh. Well for me at least. I felt that I smelled funny. Well lesson learn add some cologne to it. Well I'm gonna be around and see what I or what it can do.

Comment

Hi and welcome. Did you buy the mones for a specific reason or just out of curiousity?
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• stevex_26
        stevex_26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey thanks! I did it out of curiosity. I wanted to see what mones can do. And I wanted to see the effects of it.

Steve the newb! We are certainly delighted to have you be part of our community forum. I see f as already given you the ultimate into as he should , lol.

The expert , enthusiasts aka THE GUYS will take you under their wing and guide you through your pheromone journey.

The shelf life of all our products are about 3 yrs and so I hope you do use your products soon and can share your experiences with us.

What do you know, it is Friday. I think you should start now.What better testing time than the weekend.

Have a great weekend and looking forward to seeing you around.

Comment

• stevex_26
        stevex_26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Kate! I definitely think I can out some into use this weekend. Got a three day weekend so got plenty of time!

Welcome, Steve! Looking forward to reading about your experiences.

Comment

• stevex_26
        stevex_26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Looking forward with learning about these products!

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X