yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Not new to mones but new to DiscoverXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not new to mones but new to DiscoverXS

Hey there peeps!

I'm a pretty knowledgeable mone user, at least I know how to identify the right ones for a specific situation. Regular customer of AD previously, which were the first mones I used that got me noticeable hits. They weren't blatant, over-the-top hits but I knew it was the mones in action. Spent a lot of time browsing their forums and read many of SteveO's posts. Between him and mobocaster, I learned quite a bit. I'm 41 but look 30 (a blessing and a curse, lol), so most of my successes are with the younger girls. Using AD products and careful testing and mixing of mones, I could get some attention fairly easily, but I'm an introvert so the part where I need to take action to close the deal is where I usually failed. Self effects were noticeable but faint.

I took a short hiatus from purchasing mones after picking up a combo pack from HAX. I liked the idea of pre-made blends that are designed for specific social scenarios rather than individual molecules that I needed to figure out on my own, like I had to do with AD products. HAX mones were decent, got hits, but again they were light hits so I didn't feel comfortable taking the opportunities that they created for me (cuz introvert).

Recently, I had a pretty big blow out with a female friend of mine and we aren't talking right now. We'd previously had a three year romantic relationship, continued to be friends for a few years after we ended that, but I was a jealous idiot when she started seeing other guys. Pretty much why it's over.

In order to regain her friendship, I approached it as a 'get your ex back' situation; even though I am just trying to regain the friendship, I figured the social dynamics would be similar. So I found Brad Browning's system to get your ex back, read it through and put it into action. I'm in the no-contact phase right now, so using this time to improve myself, and this is when I thought that maybe mones could help. Wasn't sure which to go with so googled 'pheromones to get your ex back' and that's how I discovered Xist. Even better, I found out that this and the other XS mones were being produced by SteveO. The reviews on these mone blends had me super intrigued, and while I've read that most feel that mones are expensive, XS mones are actually quite reasonably priced so I put in my order for sprays. Figured I'd get some first hand experience with spraysbefore ordering any oils.

Sprays
    * Xist (of course)
    * Bliss
    * Cohesion
    * Evolve

Without me even requesting any, SteveO tossed in three sample bottles. Call me crazy, but I'm a sucker for good customer service, and I can see SteveO knows the benefit of treating his customers right. My HAX order took 3 weeks and several follow-up emails to get to me; my XS order showed up a day earlier than the order tracking predicted and that was just standard shipping!

Samples
    * SOB (which I'm not sure will jive with my personality, but never hurts to try it)
    * Ascend (already tried it a few time, good stuff right there!)
    * Taboo (tried it once, good results)

Since I received my order, I've mostly tested Xist and am enjoying the self-effects, but have also mixed it with Ascend on two occasions and Taboo on one. I've got to say, hits are insanely blatant. DIH happens constantly and even had a couple 9s open me. SteveO's new diffusion tech seems to be an awesome innovation for pheromones, so let's just say I'm a fan.

Well that's me. There are a few things I'm curious about and hoping to get feedback from the community, so I'm off to the Men's Area to start a thread or two!

-C

Welcome dear friend, Many of us here are from AD.

Looking forward to your reports dude

Comment

Thanks! I'll get some reports going soon. Right now I'm out of town and mone-less cuz I was worried about TSA dumping my mones out. But funny thing about XS products, they are great for day-after effects (at least for me)! So I sprayed down before I flew out, and for the whole next day I was still getting blatantly noticeable hits. I fly back in the morning and plan to have a full weekend of testing so I can get some field reports posted.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't wait to read them

to XS CT! That intro was quite an interesting read. Nice to have you here and as boss said,there are loads of people here that are or were AD users and they followed Steve O to see what he came up with.

You know how you guys love variety and love to experiment.

That is quite a selection of products and I think you are going to have loads of adventures with them.

Thanks for your feedback on our customer service. At XS our number one priority is your 100% satisfaction and the entire team is always pleased when we are able to pull it of.

Keep on being awesome and I look forward to reading your reports.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X