yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

So I'm new here but technically I started my phero journey about a year ago(I'm in my mid 20's btw). I'm looking for products that work on women in the 20-30 age range. All my knowledge is pretty much of AD products but every now and then I'd hear about something from this site. So here are the 3 things I'm looking for(feel free to chime in if you can):

1.I'm looking for any sort of equivalent to this product on AD called pherobomb(mx353). Basically its a sexual that hits like a brick but also has social elements too

2.I'm looking for any sort of guide that might show me the equivalents between some specific AD products and XS products

3.I want to know if there are any popular combos(my go to at AD was Ammo/instant shine)

Any help would be amazing
    Last edited by i2see; 05-06-2016, 05:33 AM.

Wow you guys are welcoming bunch

Comment

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally someone to use that Emote !!

AND .. omg welcome to our pheromone Com unity

Well regardless, I'm gonna keep making post for some discounts. Feel free to say hey

Comment

Pirate army

Comment

zomg! No wonder you think we are not a talkative bunch.I left this welcome thread to the usual welcome wagon and see what they do, smh!

I am so glad to have you here and I am sorry that it took so long for me to respond. I think the guys and I are in the same boat. Summer is where the action is and so we are not on the forum much cuz we are making some great memories with our posts that we can report all year round.

You are not gonna get anywhere if you came here looking for AD comparisms. The products formulated here are way more advanced than anything AD has to offer and more potent.

You may be looking for specific effects and the goals of everyone is similar

I know you already opened a thread and the guys are assisting you but just wanted to clear that up and hope you give us a fresh start to prove our greatness to you.

I already like your virtual vibe and hope that you can spread that fun, lighthearted awesomeness throughout the forum

Comment

Sorry! The nice weather has me outside, rather than on the forums! Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            zomg! No wonder you think we are not a talkative bunch.I left this welcome thread to the usual welcome wagon and see what they do, smh!

I am so glad to have you here and I am sorry that it took so long for me to respond. I think the guys and I are in the same boat. Summer is where the action is and so we are not on the forum much cuz we are making some great memories with our posts that we can report all year round.

You are not gonna get anywhere if you came here looking for AD comparisms. The products formulated here are way more advanced than anything AD has to offer and more potent.

You may be looking for specific effects and the goals of everyone is similar

I know you already opened a thread and the guys are assisting you but just wanted to clear that up and hope you give us a fresh start to prove our greatness to you.

I already like your virtual vibe and hope that you can spread that fun, lighthearted awesomeness throughout the forum
            Thanks for that Kate! And I can't blame you guys for having lives lol. When I joined here, I literally just hopped off the AD boat and I was just like "Am I late to the party??". And yeah I had some pretty mixed results leaning more towards negative with AD products so hopefully PXS works out better for me. I was surprised about finding some guys who used to be in AD's forums so I guess the hype is real lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
              Sorry! The nice weather has me outside, rather than on the forums! Welcome!
              Thanks RT! An totally can't blame you. Ironically, the weather in my area got really crappy over the last week lol

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Over here it's always summer Welcome to the club. I'm a "newbie".
                  PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                  PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                  Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                  Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by NeverGiveUp View Post
                    Welcome!
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
                      Over here it's always summer Welcome to the club. I'm a "newbie".
                      Thanks! And that sounds pretty sweet.Would you happen to know of anywhere where there's a perpetual autumn? lol

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        word!

• elvin.tan77
                        elvin.tan77 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Haven't stumbled on that yet, but you can try Thailand or Vietnam

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X