yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello everyone newbie here...first experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone newbie here...first experience

Hello everyone! I would like to say that I am happy to be joining this forum. I received my first pheromones today. I ordered the InnocenceXS, which I am loving...love the scent (Amber Rose cover). I was sent 4 other awesome samples. I am excited to sample those in the coming days! It's interesting, I first got a little sleepy when I sprayed the perfume on (about 15 mins after), but I noticed that it seemed to blend right with my personality, but there was a little pep added; like me + a little pep. I've had it on about an hour and I still smell a slight smell (I guess its the pheromones). Will that change or should I wear my perfume on top of it?

Another interesting note...the scent smells awfully familiar, like i've smelled it on someone before...hmmmmm ;-)

Hope you enjoy the XS journey!

Did you get Desire me? That is a must have!

Comment

I did, but I haven't tried it yet. But I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Ok, I tried the Tease XS next for self-effects. This has the best self-effects so far, but the scent is very overpowering and is causing my sinuses to react adversely. I feel that this blend matches me more than Innoncence, but the smell is not dying down. Any suggestions to cover the smell? It's on my wrists (not on my chest/behind ears) and it is still messing with my nose. I would like to test it out, but need to not be bothered by it. Please help!!

Comment

Hi SpicyKitten. I have sinus as well and it takes a while for my nose to get used to it. I take it you usually spray perfume? If so, you can perhaps apply a little and slowly work your way up till your sinus adapts to it?
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
            Hi SpicyKitten. I have sinus as well and it takes a while for my nose to get used to it. I take it you usually spray perfume? If so, you can perhaps apply a little and slowly work your way up till your sinus adapts to it?
            Thank you kindly elvin.tan77 for replying to my comment. I usually don't have sinus issues but I was getting a cold this weekend and didn't know it. So maybe my sinuses are a bit sensitive. However, I wore the InnocenceXS today and let it dry down about 25 mins, and then I covered it with Calvin Klein Euphoria. This seemed to work better. I can still smell it, but it blends in nicely with the Euphoria.

Comment

to XS Spicy. I am always tickled pink when a lady joins the forum. We have such a wide variety of delicious products for the ladies, I want them to know what I know and share their experiences.

This kitten is super happy that you are here.

Did you purchase your products scented or unscented? I suggest you purchase your products unscented and add your own perfume.The cover scents for the ladies,in my opinion,tend to be very sweet and when mixed with the pheromones they can be very strong.

The male and female products again,in my opinion don't have any smell per say and I like how light and crisp they smell.If you purchased the scented products , adding your own perfume may be too much so try adding it alone a few minutes before going on and see if the scent dies down.

We all look forward to read more of your experiences and to guide you through your pheromone journey.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                to XS Spicy. I am always tickled pink when a lady joins the forum. We have such a wide variety of delicious products for the ladies, I want them to know what I know and share their experiences.

This kitten is super happy that you are here.

Did you purchase your products scented or unscented? I suggest you purchase your products unscented and add your own perfume.The cover scents for the ladies,in my opinion,tend to be very sweet and when mixed with the pheromones they can be very strong.

The male and female products again,in my opinion don't have any smell per say and I like how light and crisp they smell.If you purchased the scented products , adding your own perfume may be too much so try adding it alone a few minutes before going on and see if the scent dies down.

We all look forward to read more of your experiences and to guide you through your pheromone journey.
                Hi KateD! I'm over here waving...LOL...I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I have tried both the Tease XS and Temptress XS unscented and they make me sneeze. When I covered them with my perfume It was better, but unscented they are very strong on me :-( I bought the InnocenceXS scented and I still covered that, which seemed to work pretty well. I think it will just take time for me to get the hang of it. That brings me to talking about my experience wearing the Innocence XS.

So I wore it out to the grocery store, then to a McDonalds (I walked in)...I know not the best examples but I just wanted to test them out while I'm still learning how to cover properly. So here's my experience. Some teens who seemed like normally they would be loud and up to trouble were quiet, respectful basically cleared a path for me a la The Ten Commandments LOL. The most "nurturing" response I received was from a gentleman who looked like he was going out of his way to make sure I was accommodated /happy. That was fun. It seems like this blend acts the most on men...further testing needed.

By the way, I think the day I tested Tease XS I distracted a young man and caused the woman in line in front of me to almost bite his head off because he really wasn't paying attention to her transaction. I think SHE was reacting the the pheromones herself, having a mini tantrum HAHAHAHA...(oh maybe i shouldn't laugh)...bad kitty

Comment

Everyone is different. Cover scents may just work best for you and it is only $1 to get that done. What is your fav. cover scent so far? I love your reports and I am glad that you are getting such interesting results while testing these out.

I am not sure pheromones is place bias,so see nothing wrong in testing out these bad boys anytime and anywhere.

Just have fun with it,open yourself to see the results and to feel the difference while wearing it.

I have been testing Innocence XS for a bit and yesterday I reached for Love Boat XS! I was very impressed with my first time out with it and will post my results soon.

Happy testing Kitty Kat! Keep us updated and keep on posting.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X